Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

FALLOUT - Game Thread [Runcorn Region]
Old 30 Oct 2009, 14:54   #11 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Yaifrog
Default Re: FALLOUT - Game Thread [Runcorn Region]

"I quite like that idea... but that's assuming we have enough rings to satisfy the greedy bastards. Well, there's only one way to find out. How many rings do we have each?"
Yaifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2009, 17:00   #12 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Nightlight watched the conversation unfold. "If we're looking for a vote, I say we kill them. They clearly aren't interested in cutting people a fair deal. So we can be sure they'll try to rip us off. And I'm not pulling the rings off my food tins unless I'm ready to eat that food. I think Zack has it right, we should take out the guy with the rifle first."
Old 30 Oct 2009, 22:57   #13 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

"Okay, how do we get close enough? If they're taking tolls people have obviously tried to take them before."

Patrick thought a bit, trying to figure out how to deal with the guards effectively.

"Gorden, Zack, did you see anything that we could get running at the camp? If we can distract them with a vehicle they then we could get close enough to take them down. Or just walk up and mow them down when they ask for the toll, whichever you guys want to do."

Odo The Brave's Projects: Chaos Space Marine Fandex Project Terragen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus, HARLEQUIN OF TAU 0NLINE!
That makes far too much sense to be used in 40k
Odo The Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2009, 03:41   #14 (permalink)
Shas'O

"Hang on, Colt, you said Raider country was up north? Surely these bridgies would be scared of them. If we could get one guy down there making a distraction with a few gunshots while we're talking to them, we could take 'em by surprise!"
Old 31 Oct 2009, 04:17   #15 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Gatler Send a message via MSN to Gatler

Tom absentmindedly toyed with a shell casing he'd picked up earlier. "Well... why the hell not?" he tossed the cartridge over his shoulder. "I mean, what's the worst that could happen, anyway?"

"Forgive you? Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune
Gatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2009, 10:17   #16 (permalink)
Shas'O

"How's this: Sara and Colt head north, while Tom, Gorden, Nightlight, ZR, Anubis, Patrick and I move toward the bridge. We try to get them to take our pre-war cash, and when Sara fires a few shots we take 'em by surprise. Nightlight, ZR and I will take out the guy with the rifle, Tom and Gorden take the guy with the pistol and Anubis and Patrick take the guys with the melee weapons."

Job paused to let his idea sink in.

"You guys in?"
Old 31 Oct 2009, 10:51   #17 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

"I'm in on this as I will take that guy down with Tom, also I think if any one gets a wound we have enough people with medical experiance to deal with it."

If you want a sig like this give, Hadhfang a PM http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/Ushar1/Orkwarrior-1.jpg[/img]
OrkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2009, 18:18   #18 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

"It's a good plan, but I've got a question: why are our two best shots with these guns shooting at the guys with melee weapons? It would make more sense if Anubis and I took the rifle guy, while the three of you take the melee weapons. If the rifle is our biggest threat why aren't the best shooters taking care of it?"

Odo The Brave's Projects: Chaos Space Marine Fandex Project Terragen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus, HARLEQUIN OF TAU 0NLINE!
That makes far too much sense to be used in 40k
Odo The Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2009, 18:26   #19 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo The Brave
"It's a good plan, but I've got a question: why are our two best shots with these guns shooting at the guys with melee weapons? It would make more sense if Anubis and I took the rifle guy, while the three of you take the melee weapons. If the rifle is our biggest threat why aren't the best shooters taking care of it?"
Nightlight looks up, "You know, now probably isn't the best time to brag. Several of us are good shots. Hell, I'm a much better shot with my weapon at range, rather than walking straight up to them. I'll hang back a bit, if you don't mind, rather than walking up to the guys with baseball bats and pipes asking them to cave my head in."

He shakes his head. "Why don't we all focus our fire on the guy with the rifle until we take him out?"
Old 31 Oct 2009, 20:15   #20 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Colt listened to the back and forth with a look of mild amazement on his face.
"You boys really think you can take 'em? You're free to try, but I for one want no part in it; I might have to come through here again someday without being skinned alive... and if you fail, being skinned alive isn't the worst that might happen."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote