Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

FALLOUT - Game Thread [Vault 120 Region]
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:02   #121 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff
Default Re: FALLOUT - Game Thread [Vault 120 Region]

Damien looked Prince in the eye, smart arse, he said.

"I'm Damien, avoided your patrols this morning and all the way here, frankly, your men couldn't spot an army in a field with the display I saw today"

He stepped back a little eyeing the officer.

"I'm after work, and now as you can see i'm quite good at avoiding trained men. The deal is, I give you the car, if I can tag along."

He paused for a moment.

"I know you could just shoot me and take the car, but I can see in your eye you have use for me"
Damien gave a sly smile, pleased with his effort of not getting killed.
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:12   #122 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Gatler Send a message via MSN to Gatler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
He gave a low groan as his injuries sent dull throbs through him. "And if you want me along as a guide, I damn well want a wage!"
Tom's eyes narrowed. "How about this--You ever heard of an I.O.U.?"

"Forgive you? Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune
Gatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:18   #123 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Prince sucked his teeth. The man gave the distinct impression he couldn't function properly unless he was smoking.
"Mr Ryder!" The bellow brought a one-eyed mechanic over. "Keep a gun on this one. I want to have a word with Ducky."
The lieutenant strolled away, speaking with the men at the vehicles, who fanned out and began shouting orders. Slowly, a circle of armed men formed. One of them, enclosed in a complete suit of Power Armour, was led over to the vehicle where Damien was stood.
"Ducky, this here's the boy who took the piss out of your patrols. Any explanation as to how a kid in a pair of pyjamas manages to not get caught by your patrols?"
The armoured helmet turned to face a second man in Power Armour, minus the helm. "I have an idea, sir." his voice had a static-laden purr from the armour's speaker system. "I told command we shouldn't recruit from Tribals."
"Well, Corporal, we've got ourselves a Tribal with more balls than..." Prince hesitated, lost in a frightening world without nicotine. He settled for "...your squad's a bunch of twats. This lad does, at least, have some talent. Besides, kid this stupid's going to die in one hell of a bang, and I want front row seats."
The creature known as 'Ducky' seemed hesitant. "You are not serious..."
"Yes I am. I'd shoot him where it not for the fact we do need him, and your dumb-ass kiddies proved it. I leave him in your care, Ducky."

As the lieutenant strolled away, the towering Ducky glared at Damien.
"My name is Corporal Mallard. You will call me Sir. You will get in that truck-" he pointed to one of the working vehicles. "-and you will not do anything to make my piss-poor day any worse. You get me? Oh, and let's get something nice and clear... you are not one of the Bappie. I'll be dead in the cold, irradiated soil before that happens. Now move your ass, soldier, and get in the damn truck!"

[hr]

Colt returned Tom's gaze. "Yeah. an I.O.U. is for folks who intent to die before the bill needs paying. I'm not... I wasn't stupid. Not before I came here. I don't intend to be stupid again. If you don't want me, leave without me; I'll make my own way in the world."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:26   #124 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Gatler Send a message via MSN to Gatler

Quote:
Colt returned Tom's gaze. "Yeah. an I.O.U. is for folks who intent to die before the bill needs paying. I'm not... I wasn't stupid. Not before I came here. I don't intend to be stupid again. If you don't want me, leave without me; I'll make my own way in the world."
"Yeah, well, we're not some wasteland scum who'd just as soon shoot you in the back for your troubles," he replied. "Why would we go to the trouble of making sure your injuries are tended to properly not once, not twice, but four goddamned times when we didn't even know what a goddamned ring was, if we were just going to kill you to save ourselves a few, anyway?"

"Forgive you? Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune
Gatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:29   #125 (permalink)
Ethereal

Colt sighed theatrically. "Alright, you have a point... it just hasn't been a good few days... but I would go sooner rather than later. There's plenty of trouble ahead, and you want to be sharp for it. If you want me to show the way to the Bridge, I'll show the way."

Quote:
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:33   #126 (permalink)
Ethereal

Party members planning to go with Colt to Runcorn should move to the Runcorn Region thread now.

Quote:
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:45   #127 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Yaifrog

I'm going to Runcorn, but I got something to say to this smartass

Quote:

"Seems I had some ammo on me before... which has magically vanished. I think I deserve compensation." His voice suggested he hadn't gotten enough yet.
"Compensation? Yeah, we did sort of save your life, and now you're demanding money. I've got your shotgun and your ammo right here, but I'm not sure I trust a guy who's demanding a fee on top of medical care yet. You'll get them back once you've shown we can trust you. Now, who's coming to Runcorn with us?"
Yaifrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2009, 02:57   #128 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff

Damien picked his pistol back up, dusted it off.

"Sir"
He acknowledged the over compensating douchbag in front of him and got in the Truck.

One of the Bapi, after what just happened I don't really want to be one...
He thought.