Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

kroot merc abilities
Old 15 Oct 2009, 22:26   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default kroot merc abilities

yet another snag my merc's are causing, it the WD mini codex, it mentions three things that are not in that issue:
-the stalker kindred uses ambush rule from pg 20 of 'codex: catachan'
- the punji traps set up using special rules on pg. 21 of 'codex: catachan'
-minor Psyker powers found in WD #258, pg. 66

would buy the codex but they do not make it, so before I have to turn to ebay, could any one post a summary if this info. please, it would mean a lot.
Old 15 Oct 2009, 22:51   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: kroot merc abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalshot819
yet another snag my merc's are causing, it the WD mini codex, it mentions three things that are not in that issue:

would buy the codex but they do not make it, so before I have to turn to ebay, could any one post a summary if this info. please, it would mean a lot.
We can't post rules, point costs, or any other copy-righted material of GW's on this site. If this was done, it would risk bringing the whole site down by legal action. So its against the rules. Sorry.

Blarg, I'm a penguin! 8D

'They Are My Space Marines' tribute video, by ruckuz88

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

Emperor Zoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2009, 12:24   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

I think the Tyranid Lictor has the same rule set for Ambush, at least for the Stalker Kindred.

Minor Psychic powers disappeared in 4th edition. The last mention of them was in the previous Chaos Marine Codex. You might be able to use those powers, but I would suggest renaming them to something less chaos-y. Or you can use them as a guide to just make you own. Any other way of getting them, short of getting lucky and finding the White Dwarf is probably going to violate intellectual property rights.

There is the option of putting it into google. Games Workshop used to have the Catachan Codex available as a PDF, but with the changes they made to the website, it could be difficult to find them. If you enter it into Google, you might be able to find it in the new site.

As far a legally finding it elsewhere, look to second hand book stores such as Half-Price books. I know for a fact that the one down the street has had a copy of the Catachan codex the past several times I looked through their 40k section.

Baring that: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...+Codex&x=0&y=0 Starting at $1.26. You can get the WD 258 there as well, but that starts at $20 each.

"I've always loved being the center of attention, when that didn't involve incoming fire." --Ciaphas Cain, Hero of the Imperium--
O Vioanoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2009, 15:57   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Zoron
Quote:

We can't post rules, point costs, or any other copy-righted material of GW's on this site. If this was done, it would risk bringing the whole site down by legal action. So its against the rules. Sorry.
I know, but I wasn't asking for exact words just an example, short from or something like that. however if that would still be a problem then my bad.
Old 04 Nov 2009, 14:35   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Zoron
Quote:

I know, but I wasn't asking for exact words just an example, short from or something like that. however if that would still be a problem then my bad.
Well, vague examples are ok, I guess. Just playing it safe. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Blarg, I'm a penguin! 8D

'They Are My Space Marines' tribute video, by ruckuz88

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

Emperor Zoron is offline   Reply With Quote