Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

new problem
Old 05 May 2009, 14:36   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default new problem

well now i have the rules for kroot mercenaries, but (I may just be incompetent) know I can't find any where on-line to buy wings for the vultures or cold ones & krootox heads for the trackers, now the obvious place to look is GW but I want to know if there is an easier/cheaper/faster way to get these parts. Any ideas?
Old 05 May 2009, 14:51   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Merqu
Default Re: new problem

I believe the wings for the Vultures were harpy wings from the GW fantasy range. They can be found here And I thought they just used Cold Ones with Green Stuff Quills added to it? In which case you'd be looking to get either the Dark Mounted Elves box or the Lizardmen Saurus Cavalry .

I haven't read that codex in a while and can't remember which computer it's on so this is going off of memory lol, but hope it helps none the less. The other places you could look at are the many online bitz stores or any place that does fantasy esc stuff.
Merqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2009, 15:18   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

the trackers are just cold ones with some triming and green stuff, I don't have to use the krootox head but I figured it would make it fit alittle better, as for the wing site, thank you. but wouldn't it be a waste to get a box set if I'm only after the cold ones, I mean there has to be some were to get just the cold ones right?
Old 05 May 2009, 16:00   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Merqu

Well there's to options either look for a Bitz Site (gimmie 5 mins and i'll have a quick hunt to find a couple) or worst case you got a ton of bits. Not sure what comes in them but there's bound to be something that you can use else where.

Edit

here are some for ya to look at (I went for both US and UK)

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk.php5-2.dfw1...m4uk61v2jia2p6 unfortunately these are out of stock (UK)

http://bitzbarn.com/oscommerce/catal...oducts_id=2164 (US)

Also if you were to go for the full box then get it from an indie reseller. Might be able to get a 10-25% off
Merqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2009, 20:51   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

well thanks for the help.