Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Ordos Xenos
Old 19 Jan 2008, 05:55   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Ordos Xenos

Hey guys,

I know that Codex: Alienhunters will probably be released soon, but here's a little list that I made up with a little help from members who didn't even know that they were helping.
To use this unofficial Codex, you will need Codex: Space Marines. Codex: Deathwatch (also unofficial) by Wargamer, will also be needed. It can be found at the following link with a link to the Official Deathwatch Rules.
http://forums.tauonline.org/index.ph...#msg1058471100
It may also be beneficial to have Codex: Daemonhunters, but it is not necessary.
HQ
Deathwatch Hero
Inquisitor Lord
The Inquisitor Lord and Inquisitor Lord function as in Codex: Daemonhunters, but with the following alterations.
They may purchase the following psychic powers, at the cost shown in Codex: Daemonhunters or Codex: Space Marines
Word of the Emperor
Scourging
Hammerhamd
Storm of the Emperor's Wrath
Psychic Enhancement(+D3A on charge in addition to the +1 for charging) 15 Pts
Henchmen: the mystic and heirophant is taken away. they gain the PRIEST.
PRIEST............................................ ................................................6 Pts
An inquisitor with a Priest adds +1 to his Ld.
Wargear: as in Codex: Daemonhunters but they lost the Anoited Weapon and Daemonhammer. They gain the Daemonhammer(thunder hammer but strikes in initiative order VS (dark)Eldar, Orks, Tyranids and Tau(Cost:30 Pts, one per army)
They also lose the incinerator and psycannon, consecrated scrolls, GoTN, Psycannon Bolts, Sacred incense and Unguents of warding, and gain the M. 40 Sniper Bolter, Metal storm, inferno and kraken ammo for +5 Pts each. these may only be added to bolters or the bolter part of a combi bolter.
Elites
Kill-team with captain
Imperial and Death cult assasins
Inquisitors
Troops
=I= Storm Troopers
Kill-team with veteran
Fast
Teleport kill-team
Fire-team
Heavy
Support Team
0-1 Orbital Strike.

They may also take Inducted-Allied units as in Codex: Daemonhunters

Istaur

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
-A very clever person

Haemonculi is offline   Reply With Quote