Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Harlequins Army List, EO 4th Ed List!
Old 18 Sep 2007, 15:55   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Harlequins Army List, EO 4th Ed List!

Great Harlequin:* Shuriken Pistol, Power sword , Bio Explosive Ammo, Phase Field, D-field, Rictus Mask, Dread Mask, Tangle Foot Grenades, Haywire Grenades, Powerblades, Masque Of The Red Death. 217Pts

Shadowseer: D-field, Dread mask, Power Weapon, Shuriken Pistol,* Bio-explosive ammo, Phase field, Tangle Foot Grenades, Haywire Grenades. 163Pts

Harlequin Troupe:5 Harlequins + Troupe Leader, Two Kisses, Two Fusion pistols, Tangle Foot Grenades, Troupe leader: Bio Explosive Ammo, Dread Mask. 247Pts

Harlequin Troupe: 4 Harlequins + Troupe Leader, Two Kisses, one Fusion pistol, Tangle Foot Grenades, Troupe leader: Bio Explosive Ammo, Dread Mask. 212Pts

Solitaire: Harlequins Kiss, Shuriken Pistol, Bio Explosive Ammo, D-field, Dread Mask, Haywire Grenades, Tangle foot grenades, Phase field, Powerblades. 188Pts*

Venom: Shuriken Cannon, Holo field. 85PTs

Spirit Walker: Starcannon. 125Pts

Looted Vehicle: Basilisk, Earth Shaker Cannon, Hull Mounted Heavy Bolter. 112Pts

Mime Squad: 6 Mimes with Tanglefoot grenades. One Mimic with: Bio explosive Ammo, Shuriken Pistol, Power Weapon, Dread Mask. 211Pts

TOTAL: 1560PTS

C&C Welcome!

P.S the Squad leaders are done seperately, so 5 Harlequins and Troupe Leader is 6 models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minako
The female race really is disgusting.

Tomo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2007, 19:44   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Re: Harlequins Army List, EO 4th Ed List!

Just a little tip; don't treat this as a chat room. Bump posts / edits saying "omfg y 0 reply???" will not do a lot. The Minor Races board especially has a low level of traffic, so you can't expect people to flock to review your list.

Overall, the army seems to be loaded up quite nicely, although given most of it is Footslogging, you can't take much in the way of casualties. That lone Venom can carry a small taskforce, but unsupported they won't last long.

I've never really used the Masks (or the Masques) so I can't comment there... and to be honest I never liked the Looted Vehicle stuff either. That said, the look on your opponent's face when a technicolour Earthsaker starts redecorating his lines prior to the Spirit Walker / Solitaire blitz will be worth seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2007, 20:28   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

I might be getting another Venom soon. But i am wondering, which is the better ally to take, Warriors, or Guardians?

Quote:

Old 22 Sep 2007, 22:35   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Personally, I always take a Dark Eldar Raider squad as my ally (when I do take them). Initiative 5 matches the rest of the army, Splinter cannons lay down ungodly amounts of anti-infantry fire, and the Raider packs a Dark Lance, giving you some much-needed anti-tank. Best of all, being fast it can zip off and harass a flank or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2007, 11:12   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

OK, thanks for the advice.

Quote: