Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Kroot Psychic Powers
Old 11 Sep 2007, 19:59   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Kroot Psychic Powers

Hi.

I'm using the official Kroot Codex, and in the Master Shaper entry, it says the following:

"If both players agree to their use then the Master Shaper may purchase Minor Psychic Powers, paying for them from his wargear allowance. Details of these powers can be found on Page 142"

Where IS Page 142? And which book is it in?

Thanks,

-Lord of the Pit
Frosty05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 20:42   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to ArchonDargor
Default Re: Kroot Psychic Powers

I've read that as well and thought it was a little odd. I can only assume that they mean in the main rule book. However, not owning the full book myself I couldn't tell you with any degree of certainty.

ArchonDargor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 21:07   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Damian_Alpha

Actually, it would be page 142 of the Chapter Approved experimental rulebook. Unfortunate as it is, those are the only powers kroot shamans are allowed to use.
"I have exactly one-hundred men under my command counting on ME to lead that charge, you two-bit mechanic. I have five seige tanks, eight APC's, an artillery platform and a light mech that need resupply and repair by dusk. I need remote mines set, trenches dug, and my men fed and rested, or those Marines are going to be using us for toothpicks. Get it done, Fio'vre." Officer Sherwin Jackson, 13th Dal'yth Company, to Fio'vre D'nan

"Feed well, my Bretheren. You are what you eat, and we have devoured the mighty." Master Shaper Korl Muur
Damian_Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 11:42   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Where can I download/buy the rulebook?

-Lord of the Pit
Frosty05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 23:22   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to flowerfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Pit (Formerly Tesla03)

-Lord of the Pit
Can be downloaded Legally from The UK games workshop warhammer 40k section Tau. Its a PDF 22 page Kroot Mercenary Codex. In Dire need of some work but providing you have a good network of Players You should be able to play some fun games. Not entirely sure what games workshops Policy is on Chapter Approved Army Lists in thier store ( My experience hasn't been too great )

<3 Flower
flowerfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2007, 23:37   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Has anyone used these with their Master Shaper? Are they useful?

I'm considering starting up a small Kroot Mercs force and that's a major driving force behind why I want to, so any words of wisdom on their usefulness would be appreciated
Old 15 Sep 2007, 20:46   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Damian_Alpha

I have tried using psychic shapers, but they are relatively ineffective compared to other psychics.
"I have exactly one-hundred men under my command counting on ME to lead that charge, you two-bit mechanic. I have five seige tanks, eight APC's, an artillery platform and a light mech that need resupply and repair by dusk. I need remote mines set, trenches dug, and my men fed and rested, or those Marines are going to be using us for toothpicks. Get it done, Fio'vre." Officer Sherwin Jackson, 13th Dal'yth Company, to Fio'vre D'nan

"Feed well, my Bretheren. You are what you eat, and we have devoured the mighty." Master Shaper Korl Muur
Damian_Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2007, 23:13   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to LoTide Send a message via MSN to LoTide

could somebody send me a link to this download? I can't find it for the life of me, and I have tried google, which never quite works for me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero - 55 BC
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
LoTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2007, 00:21   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Pit (Formerly Tesla03)

-Lord of the Pit
Can be downloaded Legally from The UK games workshop warhammer 40k section Tau. Its a PDF 22 page Kroot Mercenary Codex. In Dire need of some work but providing you have a good network of Players You should be able to play some fun games. Not entirely sure what games workshops Policy is on Chapter Approved Army Lists in thier store ( My experience hasn't been too great )

<3 Flower
their official stance is that chapter approved is as valid as any rule book, I've found it depends on how much of a Jack-ass the ref at the tournament feels like he wants to be, to quite a few, if it's not in imperial armor or the official rule book they won't let it in... but if varies from store to store mostly (I always whip out my GW e-mail stating that Chapter Approved MUST be allowed in a game, and requires no agreement among players, got it inside my army box so It's always with me)

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
shadowclasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2007, 04:08   #10 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to TipTop1987 Send a message via Yahoo to TipTop1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclasper
(I always whip out my GW e-mail stating that Chapter Approved MUST be allowed in a game, and requires no agreement among players, got it inside my army box so It's always with me)
How do I get that E-mail?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Qualls when she saw the back packs for the Space Marine models for the first time
"There are little skulls on the back of them. That is so cute!"
(\_/) This is bunny.
(0.o) please copy and paste this into your sig and
'(__)' help him achieve world domination.
TipTop1987 is offline   Reply With Quote