Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Campaign
Old 25 Apr 2007, 00:13   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via Yahoo to orkkrusher
Default Campaign

I want all Kroot Merc. players to know that they can play in the campaign coming up. The Kroot Merc. just sign up for the race that they want to fight for. I'm mentioning this so that Kroot Players know that they can particapate .
Thanks,
Orkkrusher
P.S. Join the Greater Good .
Old 26 Apr 2007, 15:44   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to munkey
Default Re: Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeStar
Or get payed and join us Chaos in an easy win, free DNA also!
or... ignore everything leestar says and go away!

but it'd still be ok if you fought for the orkses!

dis wunz fer yoo KJ!
"wuts so special 'bout iz 'ead boss?"
"dats were da skull iz ya git! and i'd look pretty silly 'wif iz foot on my pointy stick wouldn't i!"

-Gorgutz Dow winter assault

munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 07:10   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

With Eldar you get shuriken weapons, power weapons, and minor psychic powers. Oh, and I forgot rights to all dead, once we've removed the spirit stones though.

For more webcomics like this please visit my website.

http://www.tristanworld.com

or my deviant art account.
Omeganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 14:49   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand Seer
With Eldar you get shuriken weapons, power weapons, and minor psychic powers. Oh, and I forgot rights to all dead, once we've removed the spirit stones though.
pffffft, don't go with those sissy regular eldar, come and join us DARK eldar...we do more wanton killing so you get WAY more bodies to eat or play with or crochet or whatever. Plus, we could really use the numbers, us smaller forces need to band together to stand a chance here.

EmblazonedMauveGearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 15:04   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Eldar are clearly the army of choice to work for. After all, they'll just stay out of your way and let you get on with fragging people! ;D

You can't work for Marines, Tau, Necrons or Tyranids, the Inquisition probably won't tolerate you, any Shaper with spare braincells knows that Chaos is "tainted", so they're to be avoided, no Kroot worth his quills would even think about working for Orks... so you've got Guard, Eldar or Dark Eldar to choose from. Given the choice between a bunch of xenophobes, a bunch of arrogant tossers and a bunch of back-stabbing, homocidal sadomasochists, I'd pick the Eldar.

Remember, I'm not participating, that makes me neutral in advice-giving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Wargamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 17:03   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
Eldar are clearly the army of choice to work for. After all, they'll just stay out of your way and let you get on with fragging people! ;D

You can't work for Marines, Tau, Necrons or Tyranids, the Inquisition probably won't tolerate you, any Shaper with spare braincells knows that Chaos is "tainted", so they're to be avoided, no Kroot worth his quills would even think about working for Orks... so you've got Guard, Eldar or Dark Eldar to choose from. Given the choice between a bunch of xenophobes, a bunch of arrogant tossers and a bunch of back-stabbing, homocidal sadomasochists, I'd pick the Eldar.

Remember, I'm not participating, that makes me neutral in advice-giving.
well, we may be backstabbers...but only when it benefits us. Ask yourself this: what power within his/her kabal would this creepy evil dude nice eldar person gain from killing me and my compatriots? the answer is none. And on top of that, we really need your help...please...we wouldn't kill people who we need...I swear.

EmblazonedMauveGearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2007, 05:38   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Damian_Alpha

FOR HIRE:
One Kroot Merc army, now hiring out. Demands right to enemy dead, enemy wounded, enemy POWs, YOUR dead, spoils of war, and a medium barbeque set. Willing to compromise on the barbeque. ;D
"I have exactly one-hundred men under my command counting on ME to lead that charge, you two-bit mechanic. I have five seige tanks, eight APC's, an artillery platform and a light mech that need resupply and repair by dusk. I need remote mines set, trenches dug, and my men fed and rested, or those Marines are going to be using us for toothpicks. Get it done, Fio'vre." Officer Sherwin Jackson, 13th Dal'yth Company, to Fio'vre D'nan

"Feed well, my Bretheren. You are what you eat, and we have devoured the mighty." Master Shaper Korl Muur
Damian_Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2007, 13:05   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Join the Tyranids! We'll give you lots of biomass from our victories *cough*andtheneatyouonceourconquestiscomplete*coug h*
Droids_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2007, 15:30   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian_Alpha
FOR HIRE:
One Kroot Merc army, now hiring out. Demands right to enemy dead, enemy wounded, enemy POWs, YOUR dead, spoils of war, and a medium barbeque set. Willing to compromise on the barbeque. ;D
We give you that. *muttered* once we've got the spirit stones back*muttering ends* and you get a Eldar plasma barbeque 5000 instead of a poxy mon-keigh thing.

For more webcomics like this please visit my website.

http://www.tristanworld.com

or my deviant art account.
Omeganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 00:27   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Damian_Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand Seer
We give you that. *muttered* once we've got the spirit stones back*muttering ends* and you get a Eldar plasma barbeque 5000 instead of a poxy mon-keigh thing.
You had me at the word 'plasma'. Highest bidder confirmed, going to register asap.
"I have exactly one-hundred men under my command counting on ME to lead that charge, you two-bit mechanic. I have five seige tanks, eight APC's, an artillery platform and a light mech that need resupply and repair by dusk. I need remote mines set, trenches dug, and my men fed and rested, or those Marines are going to be using us for toothpicks. Get it done, Fio'vre." Officer Sherwin Jackson, 13th Dal'yth Company, to Fio'vre D'nan

"Feed well, my Bretheren. You are what you eat, and we have devoured the mighty." Master Shaper Korl Muur
Damian_Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote