Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

H: Land Raider Crusader, some other IG and SM stuff W: new Land Raider kit or
Old 30 May 2009, 13:05   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Commissar_Will
Default H: Land Raider Crusader, some other IG and SM stuff W: new Land Raider kit or

Basically, I never use my Crusader and I want to convert a Land Raider into a modern version of an old Rogue Trader conversion, the Land Raider Spartan. As such, I could really use an unbuilt Land Raider kit, preferrably the 5th ed version, or the money necessary to purchase such a thing. In return I can offer my current Crusader model. It's the older one with metal bits, and other than the fact that the ramp doesn't work and having a less than brilliant paintjob due to it being one of my first models (which I can strip if you'd like), there's nothing wrong with it. To make up the difference I can also offer you something from the following thread - apart from the Rhino, which I'll need for the conversion.

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=83148.0

Here's a picture of the Crusader, to give you an idea of its condition. Sorry about the grey bit, photobucket was being a pain when I uploaded this.

My Space Marine project log
Commissar_Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2009, 14:34   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Tech_Marine
Default Re: H: Land Raider Crusader, some other IG and SM stuff W: new Land Raider kit or

How much for it in money?
Old 30 May 2009, 15:05   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: H: Land Raider Crusader, some other IG and SM stuff W: new Land Raider kit or

Hmm...given that you can get a Land Raider kit from Maelstrom Games for about 31, plus as this is already built and doesn't have the option for a Redeemer, which devalues it a bit - I'd say somewhere around the 20-24 range would probably be about right, given that I'm willing to strip the paint if required.

Of course, if you think that's too much, I'll happily lower the price. I wouldn't want to be unreasonable.

Old 30 May 2009, 16:07   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hmmm I'm not sure ill have to look at pics first, won't be able to until tomorrow morning. At the earliest.
I have spare bits like imperial guard lascannons and heavy bolters if you would rather trade for these to make the spartan with the landraider you have.
I have 2 hvy bolters and easily 4 lascannons. With a little converting from you or me, they could be turned into the variants you need.
Old 30 May 2009, 16:18   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Thing is, it'd be far easier to build a Spartan as I go, rather than hacking apart an already completed Land Raider to do it, plus I have all the weapons and other bits I need (apart from maybe a Land Speeder heavy bolter). Also, what's wrong with the pic I put in the first post? Mind you, if you don't think you've seen enough to make a judgement, I can take some new pics and upload them if you'd like.

Old 30 May 2009, 21:20   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Alright then. Well I was just throwing it out there.
As far as pics go the more the merrier but I am chatting to you via my blackberry and for some reason I cannot see pictures on my blackberry...hmm lemme try sumtin...
Old 04 Jun 2009, 15:58   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: H: Land Raider Crusader, some other IG and SM stuff W: new Land Raider kit or £

I've made a deal with Zenai for the Crusader.

EDIT: as it turns out, the deal with Zenai would have been impractical. I've offered the LRC to Mr. T. whenever he wants it, I'm awaiting a reply from him by PM.