Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Herro there!
Closed Thread
Old 08 Sep 2005, 04:46   #1 (permalink)
Pez
Kroot Warrior

Send a message via AIM to Pez Send a message via MSN to Pez Send a message via Yahoo to Pez
Default Herro there!

Hey, all. I'm Pez.

I'm not necessarily new to the 40K world; I played about three or four years ago with my brother Tobias and best friend Shinji. Back then, I was introduced through the Eldars, and was never honestly very good. x_x; Well, ever since, I've headed off to college and therefore gave up on the game. Now recently, my two closest friends have gotten themselves back into it through the Necrons and I, myself, found myself more interested in the Tau. So! I'm here to learn all that I can before I seriously begin building my army.

Well, for self-info, I'm 19, female, and located in Florida. Huge into geekery and a long-time fan of ... lots of things. Anime, video games, PC games, the various. It's nice to meet you all!
Old 08 Sep 2005, 11:12   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Kangaroo Joe
Default Re: Herro there!

Roxxin! Tau are fun to duff up.....dey jes stands there an takes it. Jes not for ver long ;D

Has fun being here and stuff.

Quote:
No love, it's GREAT Britain....the clue's in the name

Thanx to Kais for the sig
Old 08 Sep 2005, 11:25   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez
Hey, all. I'm Pez.

I'm not necessarily new to the 40K world; I played about three or four years ago with my brother Tobias and best friend Shinji. Back then, I was introduced through the Eldars, and was never honestly very good. x_x;
I find this offensive!
Welcome to TO. It seems that more Feminine Gammers are popping up saw 2 more at my local GW and about 3 new ones here... Which is a good thing.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 18:35   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

all you need is a picture if kim jong-il from team america, and you are in the running for best thread title. ever.

welcome to TO. have a good time. relax. holster your boltgun. sheathe your powersword. put your feet up. have a beer.

its a nice enough place. hope you stick around!

"What warriors of men can stand beside the Space Wolves! The Sons of Fenris they are, hardened in the forge of their harsh world, eager for battle and honour. They are the grey warriors, ashen like the wolf, whose greatest joy is to hear the clamour of steel amidst the din of war. None can step before them, they are the first, proud in their strength and jealous of their renown. Through the storms of the warp they come, upon the very tides of terror, but of such dangers they are uncaring. They are the Space Wolves, the Undefeated, the bane of the Emperor's foes."
Old 08 Sep 2005, 23:12   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Farseer_Del Send a message via MSN to Farseer_Del Send a message via Yahoo to Farseer_Del

Welcome to the site. Be sure to read the forum rules and enjoy your time on this website. Any questions, feel free to PM a mod.
Old 08 Sep 2005, 23:58   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

College in Florida, eh? Are you up in UF? If so, we should arrange a game sometime! Finding opponents here can be a bit difficult. It's a bit tiresome that I've been playing the same 2 or 3 guys for a while. Welcome to TO, and enjoy the help and company of other gamers. There are excellent players here for all the races.

Funny that you started Eldar and want to migrate Tau. I'm the exact opposite ;D
Old 09 Sep 2005, 00:42   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Location: Somewhere cliché, like... behind you, or in your room maybe. I don't know.

Herro to you to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delightfully Emo
It seems that more Feminine Gammers are popping up saw 2 more at my local GW and about 3 new ones here... Which is a good thing.
That does seem to be the trend here at TO.* Why, just last February there were only 2 girls on the site.* On the other hand, the only girl at my hobby shop has disappeared.* Shame...

If you read this sentince, it will tell you nothing.
Old 09 Sep 2005, 01:02   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to BugHunter65 Send a message via Yahoo to BugHunter65

Hi there - always glad to hear someone's coming back to 40K after being away (or short on funds!) Been there myself. Quick word of hard-won advice: don't get sucked into buying those Broadside battlesuits (so easy to do for Anime fans - I still love the Robotech series!) - spend your money on a Hammerhead and at least one Devilfish right off the bat, and stick your Fire Warriors inside where they're safe until they can get close enough to something to do some damage. Fire Warriors on foot are a BIG gamble, and the Broadside is a move or shoot choice. Better to stay mobile, and pick your targes instead of waiting for something to walk into your line of sight. (I should take my own advice!)

I need to enslave a daemon to paint my army for me
Old 09 Sep 2005, 01:50   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

[glow=red,2,300]Welcome[/glow]
[glow=orange,2,300]to[/glow]
[glow=yellow,2,300]Tau[/glow]
[glow=green,2,300]Online[/glow]
[glow=blue,2,300]!!![/glow]
[glow=indigo,2,300]Happy[/glow]
[glow=violet,2,300]posting[/glow]