Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

'Ello All
Closed Thread
Old 31 Aug 2005, 03:08   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via AIM to Zeroelement
Default 'Ello All

Just thought I should say hi. I've begun playing Tau, and found this site well before I've finished my army. I've been lurking around for a few weeks, too... <_< >_>
Old 31 Aug 2005, 04:20   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: 'Ello All

Hi there, welcome to TO!
Watch your grammar & manners, have fun and enjoy your stay!
Old 31 Aug 2005, 04:55   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Hi Zeroelement There's a lot of stuff going on around here, but since you've been lurking, I guess you knew that. I'm happy you can type properly too! Some weird spamming in web-english going around lately. Have you any fun battle reports to contribute? How about pictures of your painted army (Mine's black. All black. Like, primer black...) If not, that's okay. There's also debates on stuff like "Is the FoF overrated" or "Does Dice math work better than Real math". That last one doesn't really make sense to me. Hope you enjoy your first few posts :P
Old 31 Aug 2005, 10:57   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Weclome to TauOnline 8)

Old 01 Sep 2005, 06:25   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Grunt90 Send a message via MSN to Grunt90 Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt90

hey everyone, im new to the forums, but iv'e read a lot of stuff on this site, especially the crusade against the bad japenese anime and having all the pikachus gettin blown up by bolter pistols! I was laughing through the whole thing, granted i only read the first 2 "Chapters". And I also read almost all the dice math thing forum,and the fof one too. I read a lot. About the dice math, what i usually do is if i had a dice roll a one or two the first time, and i need to roll somehtin high, i would roll them instead of a dice that just rolled a five or six. usually works. but thats just me. and about the fof tactics, im not sure even what it is. is it only having a squad of FW's jumpin in and out of a Devil fish and circling the enemy basicly? sounds good to me as long as you have some troops who are sitting there shooting the same targets, or a unit of kroot to assualt them when the unit is weak, just to lay off the movement so much. Oh, just to tell ya what i am colleciting for an army, i just decided to change to Tau from space marine dark angles. i love the high technology and tactics of the tau, and all the people i play with are basicly SMs. besides my friend who is necrons, and noone has beaten him since all he does is dark veil around the field... well, im wondering on what i should paint my tau.. any suggestions, o something that would look good on balck citadel prime and is easy to paint. i frgot to say what i have for my force. :P I'm getting the battle force, and an hq with the codex. I need atleast one more unit of FW's and a devil fish i presume? well, so much for a simple hello lol.

"Horn and hoof, power is there. Not feeble smoothskin, clumsy greenskin, wicked elf-swine. Gor is strong, Gor is true. Gor shall kill all, slay all for the gods!"

Beastlord Gorthor

Survivor of the 06' Battle Royale!
Old 01 Sep 2005, 23:50   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Send a message via AIM to Zeroelement

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN17
Hi Zeroelement There's a lot of stuff going on around here, but since you've been lurking, I guess you knew that. I'm happy you can type properly too! Some weird spamming in web-english going around lately.
Yeah... so am I. I get completely and utterly irritated when people misspell...Exactly how hard is it to press spell check?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN17
Have you any fun battle reports to contribute? How about pictures of your painted army (Mine's black. All black. Like, primer black...) If not, that's okay. There's also debates on stuff like "Is the FoF overrated" or "Does Dice math work better than Real math". That last one doesn't really make sense to me. Hope you enjoy your first few posts :P
I don't have pics, though I probably will once I finish my 1,000 point army. I still have around 100 dollars USD worth to buy, assemble, spray, and paint. Plus I spend tons of time modifying most of my models...

Old 07 Sep 2005, 11:25   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to freeman

Hey, and welcome to TO.

Hope to see some pics soon
Old 09 Sep 2005, 01:48   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

[glow=red,2,300]Welcome[/glow]
[glow=orange,2,300]to[/glow]
[glow=yellow,2,300]Tau[/glow]