Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

(Insert Generic Introduction Here)
Closed Thread
Old 21 Jun 2005, 08:06   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default (Insert Generic Introduction Here)

Greetings! My true name is Robert. I have not been playing for very long, about a year and two quarters.
Some stuff you don't really care about but I have to say; I'm16 years young, and I am a gamer of all kinds. Virtual and physical. I love to argue about various topics, like religion and aliens and stuff, but only if I know that I am 100% correct on my side of the battle. I like using big words, mostly to confuse and disorientatemy evil counterpart with enormous technological colloquialisms tell he/she is so lost I have totally won, and am in complete control of their every thought. Kind of like the Jed imind trick, but without the force.
I collect Tau (of course), Imperial Guard. Space Marines (don't we all), and Tyranids.

I have read the rules quite thoroughly and I assure you I wont be breaking them any time soon.

That's enough ramblings for me, my fingers hurt from all the smacking of buttons that I must do, hum, I need a way to fix that, this is quite an enigma. I hope to have many a good time here. Thank you very much!

Also, Your spell checker sucks very much, perhaps it just me but It removed lots of seemingly random spaces and added letters to my words, I'd say its more like a de-spell checker.

One more thing. To all you computer gamers out there, see of you can guess what game my screen name is from. If you find out, PM me and I will tell you some very good knowledge that you may or may not like. Depends... Good Luck.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 11:57   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: (Insert Generic Introduction Here)

Sounds like you and your big words will be very good friends with Wargamer and MalVeuX. Speaking of Mal, who hasn't posted in that fluff topic!

But that aside, welcome aboard eh?
Old 21 Jun 2005, 14:00   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Yo dude welcome to TO ;D

Old 21 Jun 2005, 15:43   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to pyschomantis

hi ;D
Old 21 Jun 2005, 16:01   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Death-Merchant

hi

and by the way i don't collect space marines
Old 21 Jun 2005, 21:37   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to phish

[move]Welcome[/move]
Old 22 Jun 2005, 03:05   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Welcome to TO fellow Tau and Tyranid player (as my signature and my avatar suggest!). Be sure to read the Forum Rules and to Vote for TO! I hope that your big words and infinite wisdom will shine here on the boards! Enjoy your stay at TO!
~A'u'nat ;D
Old 23 Jun 2005, 08:21   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Space Marines... hmm. Haven't collected them yet. Tau are my first army. SMurfs might be next, not sure. Bring on the big words. I don't recognize the name. Is it an MMO game? If so, cool. If not, maybe it's something I should look into.

<chuckles>

Welcome to TO. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.
Old 23 Jun 2005, 09:59   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

It has not yet been bethrown the honor to be online, they say "Making (Game) Online would be the equivalent of going back in time and simply forcing ourselves to rewrite (Game) from scratch to be online." Not sure what they are thinking on that one, but that's one crazy paradox. It is an RPG/Space battle game, and the name is one of the ranks of a soldier in one of the armys. If you really wanna know I will tell you the game, its really good.
Old 23 Jun 2005, 13:00   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Welcome to TO!
I'm DAVYDUDEMAN!
*flies away*