Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Hello All
Old 27 Jul 2008, 21:21   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Hello All

Well I guess I'll start off by saying hello to everyone. My name is Jon and I'm from CO. I've been painting and trying to build a 40k army that I like for the past year or so. So to say that I am new to the 40k world and game for that matter is an understatement. I started off building and painting Orks, mainly because one of my friends had a bunch of Ork bits and gave them to me to get me started, but I really got tired of always painting green lol. So I have recently started trying to build a Tau army and have to say that I am enjoying painting them much more then them dirty Orks. I really enjoy the clean paint lines and flat colors of the Tau. I also enjoy, as weird as it sounds, the back story/history of the Tau. What I'm really am having trouble with though is one building the army in general and two finding a descent supplier of the Tau army near me(all everyone seems to carry Marines, Orks, and Necron) > . Any help or pointer that anyone can give me would be greatly apprecited. I will try and post some pictures of my finished work later on, although their are not many lol.

-Jon

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death,your right to say it.
~Voltaire~
Worm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2008, 06:13   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Hello All

HELLO! ;D

So, if you can't find any store, then I guess you'll have to order online. However, it is possible to ask stores if you could use them to order the tau that they lack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why So Serious?
Dark Ace Cypher with the power of cliffing!
[quote=TheCuriousMonke]
[b]"You must bake muffins for the Greater Good."[/
Ace cipher zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2008, 00:32   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Re: Hello All

that is true i do alot of my ordering online but if i do want to go to a shop its abotu a 2hr trip to get to the nearest one that sell a descent quantity of any 40k stuff

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death,your right to say it.
~Voltaire~
Worm99 is offline   Reply With Quote