Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

I'm new here!
Old 13 Jun 2008, 14:44   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default I'm new here!

Hello all!

I'm a new Warhammer 40k player with a newly started army of Tau (the absolutely coolest army of them all). When browsing the net for Tau info, I came across this site, which has given me quite a lot of useful information about Tau. Thanks a lot for that!

I thought I might as well register and get tips and help from fellow gamers, and found it proper to introduce myself on the forums. I also wanted to know what to do if I wanted someone to take a look at my army and comment on it?
XV8 Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2008, 15:12   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge
Default Re: I'm new here!

Hey there, welcome to the forums. You'll probably get the rules post from Zen shortly, but for now just to say - read them, follow them, and you'll be fine.

This is one of the best sites around (not that I am paid to say that...) and you'll have a blast here. We've got some great members as well, who are helpful and know what they are talking about, so they are sure to help you out.

If you want you army list critiqued, Tau I assume (the best army, lets face it :P) then if you head on down to the Tau board, you will see a child board labled army lists - chuck it in there and people will be able to help. If you do get the wrong place, the Tau mods can help out

So welcome on board, and don't forget to pop down to the crypt in the Enclave every now and then :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
ForbiddenKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2008, 16:59   #3 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen
Default Re: I'm new here!

The 10 9 Commandments of God What a newbie of Tau Online should do and the Temporary 10th Commandment:
1. Thou must read the rules
2. Thou must use of proper grammar and spelling; use the spell checker
3. Thou shall not spamming unless it's here ;D
4. Thou shall be polite; don't flame people 8)
5. Thou shall not resurrect old topics; necromancy is heresy of the highest level here in TO :-\

6. Thou shall not double post; use the 'Modify Message' button to edit your post ^-^
7. Thou shall use the Search function to find a topic first before putting up a new one :P
8. Thou must read the stickies of the various Boards first
9. Thou shall not create 'X vs Y' thread or anything of that sort; it's a spawn pool for flames
10. Thou shall offer alcohol to The All-father

[hr]

Rafe has said it all and I hope you like it here. Ciao :P
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote