Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

joey goldcoast.
Old 26 Feb 2008, 18:37   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default joey goldcoast.

hi all
discovered 40k after quitting world of warcraft last year.
i had played since day 1 in Feb 2005 (i think) and basically had enough. Wife was moaning that i was playing it too much and at the time we had a baby on the way too (now a lovely girl of 9 months called Imogen)

So how to fill the wow hole.

After talking to a couple of mates i was steered towards my local GW.

I bought 1st a dwarven lotr army and played a little then soon moved to 40k.

1st of tried daemon hunters, then Imperial guard to mix in the lacking tank killer weapons the daemon hunters lacked.

Then I remembered playing a game called fire warrior a long time ago and decided to do some tau research.

rest is history.

Have a good mix of Tau ATM but am in love with crisis suits.

my current 1500 Pt's is made up of farsight and a shed load of these wonderful suits with a few Broadsides and stealth mixed in too. Just bought the imperial armour book 3 from forge world along with some of their cool variant suits.

Just love Tau and as I seem to be playing Necrons 90% of the time I have a blast killing those floaty pyramid things.

Played in my 1st Tourney in my local GW this week and won 3 out of my 4 games. Not sure where I placed yet as the results are given next week but I feel I did my bit for the GREATER GOOD.

Cheers and thanks to who ever for putting this amazing site together. So much info
The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you?re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But, two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Joey Goldcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 20:50   #2 (permalink)
AC
Shas'Ui

Default Re: joey goldcoast.

Good to see more Tau players on the site. But I better give you some warnings. Avoid Zen Ai (our local xeno's hating colonel) as he will shot you with a lot of lascannons. Just shoot him with a railgun to shut him up. Watch out for FT & his ninja scorpians (don't ask :P) and you should be okay.

There are three things that matter in marksmanship. Location, Location, Location - Vindicare Assassin Training Dogma.

I do not know what World War Three will be fought with, but I know that World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Semper Fi
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 20:57   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Dezart Fox

Welcome, bla.. bla.. bla.. yackety.. smackety.. enjoy.. your. something.. or.. other..

AND ALL HAIL NURGLE

Dezart Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 23:11   #4 (permalink)
AC
Shas'Ui

NO, HAIL THE GREATER GOOD!!!

*shoots timjim in back of head with exitus pistol for worshipping Nurgle*

By the way, expect this randomness. It will happen a lot :

There are three things that matter in marksmanship. Location, Location, Location - Vindicare Assassin Training Dogma.

I do not know what World War Three will be fought with, but I know that World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Semper Fi
Old 27 Feb 2008, 03:02   #5 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen

Tau doesn't have Exitus Rifles! Use your sniper drones, you Tau ass kisser > (Angry Face)

Anyway, Welcome Joey Goldcoast! *Zen tanks shocked Joel with his Land Raider and crush Joel under the threads again and again*

Now, traitor. Welcome to Tau Online. Please read the rules and get to posting A.S.A.P.. Randomness and retarded~ism is expected of you here in TO.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2008, 10:08   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Now, traitor. Welcome to Tau Online. Please read the rules and get to posting A.S.A.P.. Randomness and retarded~ism is expected of you here in TO.
[/quote]

Retard is my middle name
The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you?re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But, two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
Joey Goldcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2008, 17:11   #7 (permalink)
AC
Shas'Ui

Don't forget I am Inquisition too. I took my Tau persona to say for the greater good & my Vindicare persona to shoot him with my exitus weapon.

Semper Fi