Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

I'm back
Old 10 Sep 2007, 07:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper
Default I'm back

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone so long, what's been going on since I left?
Any new ideas? Grey Death and Wargamer still up and around? Did they ever finish the encylopedia of fluff from the medusa V campaign? and if so where is it? Time to get back in the game for me.

OR'ES'SHAS HAS RETURNED!

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
shadowclasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 16:33   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Durza
Default Re: I'm back

I did have a very long post welcoming you back, but my computer buggered up and I lost it. :'(

So in short, don't remember you, Wargamers still around, not sure about grey death, have a special donut, complete with special icing! which may or may not be the dead nurgling I found in the icing tub. :shifty:
Durza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2007, 20:57   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Aunva Drklite

Yes welcome back :shifty:

Sorry i don't remeber you either :-\ remind us and heres a complimentary brain cookie

My kit at the moment
Aunva Drklite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 15:35   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

We seem to have plenty of returning members :shifty: Must do more to drive the ones we have off the site....

Welcome to the forums
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2007, 18:11   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper

I'm shadowclasper, instigator of the controversial Void caste (still working on it damn it, but looks like it may have to just be an elite sect of fire caste to get anyone to accept it).
Enemy of all necrons, and leader of the one all caste, septless battle fleet and army (aka a contingent) Or'es'Shas. Oh, and the guy who won his last match of Medusa V by having a friend's cat jump onto the board and scatter most of the pieces, the majority being his. Since it was on a ship leaving Medusa V just before the warp storm hit, we counted it as a warp annomly and called it a day.

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
shadowclasper is offline   Reply With Quote