Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

intoducing myself
Old 19 Aug 2007, 07:14   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default intoducing myself

hello, i just thought it would be good to introduce myself to everyone on this forum site and say thank you to the hosts for allowing me to join up.

i play warhammer 40k mostly, but am a big fan of warhammer elven armies i really like the models which is my main motivation for collecting an army but since i like 99% of the games workshop range i wish i had money/space/time to get all those lovely models

i mostly like constructing and converting and painting i have had some very bad experiences of playing at local clubs and now, because i cant drive anymore i am limited by bus time tables and hence am thinking of starting my own local club to be held at the village hall

i have been involved in the hobby since about 1994 and though a lot of people i know are judgemental about playing table top wargames the hobby is the best I've ever had

i was really pleased when the 4th edition and 7th edition rules came out though I've never played either yet so far

the new miniatures being released are great and with the Apocalypse supplement coming out in October the hobby is going from strength to strength

anyway think thats enough for now hope everyone out there in Cyb space is cool

Old 19 Aug 2007, 17:13   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: intoducing myself

Welcome to the Forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't get too many Demonic Possessions from the Chaos board. (Ahem.)

If you have any problems, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators. Were all here to help.

[glow=red,2,300]-Lord of the Pit[/glow]
Frosty05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2007, 00:54   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Welcome to the forums
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2007, 08:34   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: That place where, stereotypically, we all drink tea and wear top hats.

Welcome, and, as no-one else has said it yet:

OBEY THE RULES. :P

92% of forum users have signatures which explain how they are part of an 8% minority. If you are part of the 8% that don't, copy and paste this into your signature, and duck when the paradoxial nature of this action causes a rip in the space-time continuum.

Quote:
+++Your avatar is my worst nightmare.+++
Sven the Kaiser of Krieg, On my avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
The Orkoid understanding of Force Field technology is staggering. The Imperium is a long way behind, and the Tau are, by comparisson, jumping up and down screaming "Witch! Witch!".
Askaris is offline   Reply With Quote