Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Yo.
Old 22 May 2007, 19:31   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Yo.

Hey, Im Tarsha, been playing for a year, however Ive started building up an army rather slowly because I used to live in Italy and it always took so long for the online orders to get there. My favorite army is Orks, I play with chaos from time to time using Khornate stuff. I'm only 14, but Im very enthusiastic about WH40k. If you have played day of defeat (not likely), or played against me in Halo you might have heard of me. If not then oh well, I always go under the alias of Major Konig most of the time. I look forward to a great future here at this forum!
Old 22 May 2007, 19:48   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Yo.

Welcome. I play Chaos myself and am considering starting Orks. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Originally Posted by The Strange Child
Sigged.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss,the abyss gazes also into you.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
Grindgobble Witherfume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2007, 20:37   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Aunva Drklite

Hey there,

Hope you get everything you can from dis site its very good.

Contribute and you will be appreciated

I personally think chaos are to user friendly :-\ but id love to hear why you play them ???

My kit at the moment
Aunva Drklite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2007, 21:04   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Welcome to Tau Online.

I only played DOD once, at KJ's house (you'll probably read about him on the forums at some point, used to Mod here) - but I played DOD:Source for the three days it was free about half a year ago and it was awesome. I play CS:S still though. It's great to have another Ork player on board, I hope you find a load of interesting/helpful stuff in the Ork board.
I'm a G-Mod here, so if you have any problems on the site feel free to contact me or any other member of staff.
See you on the boards! 8)
- Rezzy
Old 22 May 2007, 21:17   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Wingates_hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Wingates_hellsing

I will forever battle the kind of Shee-Who-Thirsts, however, unless you're some kind of outer space demon-guy: that ain't the case.

Welcome and without further ado:

Would you like a Blood Cookie?

Wingates_hellsing
Old 23 May 2007, 05:49   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shas'o Mon'ta
Hey there,

Hope you get everything you can from dis site its very good.

Contribute and you will be appreciated

I personally think chaos are to user friendly :-\ but id love to hear why you play them ???
I actually got into chaos by accident.(get a snack this going to be a long one) When me and my dad moved to to italy, we found an N-gage in our backyard with its charger. I didnt think it come of much use until later...after almost a year of school in italy a new guy came along. his name is jason richard, and he told me 'bout WH40k in the first place. When he told me it was in the future I was interested, when he told me how you have to roll to hit, wound, and make an armour save, I was skeptical. after a month he got to know everyone and invited me to a match at the local library where his gaming club met. When I saw all of it I was blown away. He wanted me to get into dark eldar because nobody played dark eldar in the club so why not get the new guy into them. Well a bit off topic, when I entered the room something funny happened...a guy named grant who used chaos got his dread into fire frenzy and destoyed jasons monolith. The only reason I thought it was funny is because I was wondering how a dread like that could take out a mobile base. Anyway, my first battle was using one the better players orks. I was fairly new, didnt know much about orks codex, and was going up against jason's dreaded necrons. I lost of course but after the battle when I read the ork codex in detail, I was interested. Afterwards, I had a little bit more than 400 pts worth of orks, and one day when i met grant at the library, he saw my n-gage. The trade he offered me SEEMED to be good, but later I found out i should have just gotten a chaos battle force. Here was the deal he offered: what he wanted, my n-gage and charger. What he gave me, a chaos codex, a little more 10 marines, 5 posessed, a warbike, a chaplain, a chaos dread, 4 chaos termies, an obliterator, kharne, 20$, and his cell phone. Once i got everything, i studied the codex, and when I ran upon the book of khorne, I was hooked.

P.S. yes I would love a blood cookie.
Old 23 May 2007, 06:04   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Wingates_hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Wingates_hellsing

Blood Cookies for all ^.^

You're the first person to accept one for a long time by the way.

Have a bloody day,
Wingates_hellsing

P.S. If you consider bloody to be a swear word, replace it with Sanguine via your imagination.
Old 23 May 2007, 10:44   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Khorne was my first choice too. Who can resist the call of the Throne of Skulls?
Old 23 May 2007, 13:58   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Indeed. The berserk fury of the blood god knows no foe that can match him. However an orks berserk fury is on par I believe.
Old 23 May 2007, 15:30   #10 (permalink)
Ethereal

Don't forget the Avatar of Khaine.
And I don't know if Ork's get furious - I think 'merry' is the term I would use.