Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Hi All
Closed Thread
Old 09 Nov 2006, 01:26   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Hi All

Hi all.

Didn't really notice this part of the forums until just now. So, I think I should introduce myself a little though I think there isn't much to say about myself.

I'm a 26 year old guy from Singapore. For those of you who don't even know where it is, its actually a small island nation at the southern tip of the Malaysian pennisula. If you still don't know where, get one of those world maps or rotating globes that you can find in shops and take a look. Or better still, use Google Earth and search for it.

I started painting Warhammer 40,000 miniatures when my friend first bought a box of Space Marines Tactical Squad for my birthday about 2 years ago. My first attempt at painting them in Imperial Fists colours wasn't successful and I am quite ashamed to post them up here. So don't ask to see how bad they are! I am mostly a Tau Empire fan and when the new miniatures for the Tau Empire were announced, I quickly pre-ordered them all the way from the UK.

My painting has gotten better over these 2 years or so and I can safely say that I am better at painting Tau miniatures than Space Marines. I don't play tabletop at all. I only paint miniatures as a hobby and for displaying my works. That's all. Not for gaming definitely. Too lazy to remember all the rules. Dark Crusade, while not accurate to the tabletop or fluff, has explosions and carnage and violence and moving units, so it interests me more than the tabletop.
Old 09 Nov 2006, 02:28   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to The_Greater_Good
Default Re: Hi All

Hive_Node: Hey, I am jealous of your seniorship on Relic Boards, help me achieve it. :P

If you need help with a Tau army list, go ahead and pm me, always willing to help.
Old 10 Nov 2006, 02:35   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Greater_Good
Hive_Node: Hey, I am jealous of your seniorship on Relic Boards, help me achieve it. :P
Haha...unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that. Its up to the RelicNews forums moderators. If you read their thread about how to achieve Senior member status, you will know that they do the selection based on what you contribute and how well your contributions are or something like that.

To be honest, I was quite surprised one day when I saw a Private Message from Adonis saying that the moderator team have granted me Senior Member status. I guess it should have something to do with my models. Hehe...despite getting one warning from them before.
Old 10 Nov 2006, 02:39   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I'm boned, I've gotten 7ish.

If you need help with a Tau army list, go ahead and pm me, always willing to help.
Old 10 Nov 2006, 07:02   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
I'm boned, I've gotten 7ish.
Huh? What does that mean?
Old 10 Nov 2006, 11:07   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Warnings, I got 7-8 warnings.

Old 13 Nov 2006, 07:24   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Warnings, I got 7-8 warnings.
You mean in RelicNews forums?! How did you accumulate that many?!