Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Hi all! (Suffer not the Xenos to Live)
Closed Thread
Old 24 Oct 2006, 10:13   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Hi all! (Suffer not the Xenos to Live)

Hi everyone,

The name's Ken, I've been playing Warhammer 40,000 for about nine and a half years now and I've been searching for a good Games Workshop based internet forum for a long time! All the other ones I've been through out the years have died with the exception of Warseer which I've never been particularly fond of as a place of discussion and I have to say, I'm very impressed with Tau online so far! Whilst I would never dream considering myself an ally of this young upstart race, the website is a great resource of information as are the forums!

So, a bit about me: I'm 20 years old and a student of Forensic Science. My main army is the Ultramarines 2nd Company (my first force when I was a little 'un was Blood Angels, gotta love the holy Astartes); although I also own an Iron Warriors force (which I collected at a time when everyone in my area was a marine player and blue-on blue games got dull). I've recently started a large Tyranid force (which is about 3,500 points at the moment) that I'm collecting with my girlfriend Alex (a Ravenguard player who will hopefully soon join these forums!). We're a very big fan of the 'gribbliness' and want to collect a massive force in order to theme our campaigns around.

Other than 40k, I also collect an Imperial Fleet for BFG (no surprise there); an Orlock gang and enforcer squad for Necromunda (fantastic game) and I'm a big fan of Inquisitor.

Other than collecting and playing with toy soldiers I enjoy working out at the gym; martial arts and Airsofting which I'm quite big in to as it were. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some airsofters on this board as quite a few seem to play 40k!

Anyway, it's nice to be here!

Take care,

El Mariachi

I'm back!
Old 24 Oct 2006, 10:31   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Hi all! (Suffer not the Xenos to Live)

Hey! welcome aboard!
Old 24 Oct 2006, 10:40   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to ForbiddenKnowledge

Welcome to the site!

(Ooh, forensic science, sounds fun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Rafe is damn sexy once he gets into his night attire.
Old 24 Oct 2006, 18:04   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, it certainly is very nice around here! I hope to see you around!

Cheers,

El

I'm back!
Old 24 Oct 2006, 21:53   #5 (permalink)
General Stupidity

Heya.

And welcome to Tau Online, remember to obey the Forum Rules, but most importantly have a good time.

P.S: I've seen your Ultra Marines, they ROCK! :rockon:

Old 24 Oct 2006, 22:32   #6 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae

Welcome! Nice marines, by the way.

Yea, there are a few of us who don't even play Tau. I've lost interest in them recently. The Imperium is much more interesting and has much more intrigue than the Tau. That's why I'm starting Witch Hunters!
Old 24 Oct 2006, 22:41   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

And I'm doing DaemonHunters. We need more people like you... Smart, respectful, grammatically correct, and play Inquisitor.

This will be the start of a legend, and I am glad to see it start.
Old 24 Oct 2006, 22:44   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Hey! im all of those things!

Okay im not smart, unrespectful, and can't do grammer right, but i do play inquisitor!
Old 25 Oct 2006, 09:24   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Thankyou very much for the warm comments!

I'm glad my Ultramarines are liked, I'll get more photos up as soon as I can. I'll also stick up at some point soon my Inquisitor coversions; I'm running the Cirian Legacy campaign (available from Games Workshop) as I'm largely new to Games Mastering but I'm making up a lot of scenarios as I go along. The models are in 28mm scale as being a student my funds are already over-stretched, but the large range of 28mm models out there are fantastic for Inquisitor games as I'll hope you agree when I post the photos

Regards,

El

I'm back!
Old 25 Oct 2006, 11:40   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hey, Welcome to Tau Online!

This site may be called Tau Online but we have an excellent Space Marines board that I moderate. I would like you to come and check it out. You seem to have quite the collection of models at your disposal and maybe you can share some of your tactical advice to some of the other members?

Anyway, you can find the Space Marines board here.

Cheers!

- Stam

(PS - Those Ultramarines look outstanding!)
Closed Thread