Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Greetings from the dark side
Closed Thread
Old 18 Nov 2005, 12:27   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to alcibiates Send a message via MSN to alcibiates
Default Greetings from the dark side

Hey guys, I signed up for this forum a while back and I slipped away from 40k for a while, mainly because I didn't have the money to spend to finish my army (girlfriends are expensive...) and most people don't like you proxying models when they know you have 2000 points worth of stuff, just not the stuff you want hehe.

Anyways, I'm from Lafayette, Louisiana, so if any of y'all live around there PM me or something, I haven't met too many people who play down here, sadly.

I'm pretty talkative and will post a lot, so if you see like the first 8 topics on a board all posted by me, I got bored. I try to keep posts meaningful and of decent length, and I generally have an opinion on everything so you'll see from me a lot. I just started so I don't have as much 'field experience' as a lot of people here, but I'm obsessed with the math of 40k so I'm pretty reliable on odds and what-not. I play Dark Eldar and have done just about every list I can think of with the army, so if y'all want to discuss lists I have some pretty weird ones and I can make up lists quite quickly if you ever just want to bounce ideas back and forth or what-not.

Talk to you guys later. Peace out
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveMined
...Huh? What the crap?
Old 18 Nov 2005, 12:40   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Re: Greetings from the dark side

Welcome to the forums... It's shame that the Cult of the Emerald Talon will never see your Dark Eldar on the battlefield (I'm in the UK), but they'll certainly be battling it out in the streets of the Dark City.
Old 19 Nov 2005, 16:25   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Greetings from the dark side

Welcome to the forums, people like you are the bread and butter of T.O!
Also, like you said, if you keep your posts meaningfull everyone will respect you