Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Warhammer player goes 40k^^
Closed Thread
Old 15 Oct 2005, 00:09   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Warhammer player goes 40k^^

Hello.

After building up a Dwarf and Ogre Kingdoms army in fantasy I have decided to turn to 40k, and my choice fell on Tau. I have heard some pretty could things about them.

I have heard that there will be a update of the race soon, but that wont effect all models have I heard. Is that true? What models are the smartest to buy if your going for a small Tau force that u can play with pretty quick?

Thanks in advance

T0MaHaWk.
Old 16 Oct 2005, 02:12   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: Warhammer player goes 40k^^

They will update the Tau in April, (which just so happens to be my birthday and I will be recieving the Battleforce ;D) as of now we know they're readoing the XV15 Stealth suits and that's it. they're also introducing a new alien race-the Vespids.
Old 20 Oct 2005, 20:20   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to PrdiG
Default Re: Warhammer player goes 40k^^

FOR THE TAU'VA

welcom to TO. I woud suggest buying the army pack which includes 3 crisis suits, 12 FW, 8 drones and 12 Kroot... like that u can already play small games

Death is only the beginning. It is a gateway accessing the unknown, and, sooner-or-later, we will all cross over.
Closed Thread