Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Daemonhunter's army plan. any thoughts?
Old 17 Jan 2011, 16:02   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Arrow Daemonhunter's army plan. any thoughts?

Hi all, I'm planning on getting some daemonhunters soon and I'm not completely sure how to set out my army. This is a basic idea of what its going to be like:

HQ: Grey Knight grand master, I'm hoping for a mostly grey knights army (with some other things thrown in) so I thought I should get a Grand Master.

Elites:Grey Knights dreadnaught, A bit of armoued firepower would come in very handy. I'm not sure what weapon to give it.

Troop(s):two squads of grey knights, not too big to make my army flexable.

Troop: Allied guardsmen, I looked in the daemonhunters codex and I noticed you could take these guys. I want this because my army will end up being quite small and I want to add these guys to give my army a bit of bulk.

Equipment/wargear advice is what I'm looking for mostly so if you have anything to say, I'm listening.
Old 08 Mar 2011, 18:10   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

I personally like the Storm Troopers troops choice. Pretty flexible for the cost I'd say. Also I took those metal Cadian (Karskin??? name slipping my mind) and used those instead of the older Storm Trooper models.
Old 09 Mar 2011, 22:51   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Should probably wait and see what the new Grey Knights codex will have. Should be out next month. If you you go to bellsoflostsouls.net now you can see a list of some of the new proposed rules for some of their gear.
ldarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2011, 06:27   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

The general promtply fell into a comma and the son got super angry. Naturally, he signed up to become a Witch-Hunter's apprentice and became very good at it. The reason why, he finds out soon enough, is that he is actually a wizard in disguise but he keeps it a secret or else he will be executed or burned at the stake.
jackgem is offline   Reply With Quote