Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Rules FAQ - Post Rules Questions Here
Old 08 Sep 2009, 22:12   #111 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Rules FAQ - Post Rules Questions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Zan
This might be a dumn question but I have to ask anyway. Can the Vindicare Assasin only use each special round once per game?
Unfortunately, he may only use each special round once per game. However, he may still shoot his Exitus Rifle without using one of the special rounds by just using its standard profile.
[hr]
Masked Thespian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2009, 22:25   #112 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

The hurricane bolters say they are made of 3 "boltguns", is a "boltgun" equivalant to a bolter in regards to str and ap but with one shoot or is it something else?
" 'Hell's bells Harding!' McMurphy yells suddenly. 'I don't know what to think! What do you want out of me? A marriage counsellor? All I know is this: nobody's very big in the first place, and it looks to me like everybody spends their whole life tearing everybody else down. I know what you want me to think: you want me to feel sorry for you, to think she is a real bitch. Well, you didn't make her feel like any queen either. Well screw you and 'what do you think?' I've got worries of my own without getting hooked with yours. So just quit!' "
-One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Sea-Zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2009, 22:55   #113 (permalink)
Shas'La

The terms Boltgun and Bolter are completely interchangeable, Bolter being a colloquial form of Boltgun

Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote