Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Imperial Guard Valkyrie (need some help)
Old 30 Dec 2009, 05:23   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Imperial Guard Valkyrie (need some help)

I've been looking for rules on an IG Valkyrie variant that was in a recent White Dwarf, if I remember right it was called the Steel Hawk, I believe it was Catachan, and instead of door gunners it had snipers, and each sniper could make a special shooting attack once per game instead of just fire its normal sniper shot. Ive been searching Google and MSN for a long time and figured Id see if anyone may own the white dwarf or have the rules for the vehicle.

thanks!
Jinzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2009, 11:00   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Imperial Guard Valkyrie (need some help)

Hello there, and welcome to Tau Online!

According to the forum rules we cannot give out rules, stats, point values or any other copyrighted information from any Games Workshop publication; GW works hard to produce these rules and does not like it when people share their copyrighted work for free, to the point that they have previously shut down other forums that got too into that sort of thing.

However, luckily for you, GW have actually put up that article for download from their website; it can be found here (you'll need to register with their website, if you haven't already done so, in order to download it). Bear in mind that this is an Apocalypse only unit and cannot be used outside of Apocalypse games without your opponent's express permission.
[hr]
Masked Thespian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2009, 02:32   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Thespian
According to the forum rules we cannot give out rules, stats, point values or any other copyrighted information from any Games Workshop publication; GW works hard to produce these rules and does not like it when people share their copyrighted work for free, to the point that they have previously shut down other forums that got too into that sort of thing.
Thats one thing I never understood about gw they put certain rules stats and costs into the public domain through free PDFs etc and then get pissed if someone posts them online it makes no sense! I can understand if it is stuff from inside a codex but not stuff they were giving away for free in the first place
Old 31 Dec 2009, 07:16   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Hello there, and welcome to Tau Online!

However, luckily for you, GW have actually put up that article for download from their website; it can be found here (you'll need to register with their website, if you haven't already done so, in order to download it). Bear in mind that this is an Apocalypse only unit and cannot be used outside of Apocalypse games without your opponent's express permission.

sorry bout that, thanks though!
Jinzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2010, 19:06   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Quote:
Ha lol, i made that same mistake asking for the vulture and then found it under forge worlds FREE rules update.
---------------------------------------------------------
The hive fleet always needs Biomass, please feed some to the below creatures.
---------------------------------------------------------
Vyper is offline   Reply With Quote