Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Happy Holidays!
Old 26 Dec 2009, 02:22   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone,

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you and your families all a happy holidays and of course a happy New Year. I personally just got home from a big vacation and am sure in the holiday spirit.
I may feel generous enough to share some holiday karma with anyone who posts here, passing on some good Christmas spirit.
I'd also like remind people to keep posting quality as high as possible. Let's avoid spelling and grammar errors as much as possible, and maintain good punctuation and capitalization!
Looks like I'm the only active mod on the board at the moment, I hope you all are happy and if you have any concerns feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

AC
Old 26 Dec 2009, 11:50   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Happy Holidays!

Nobody, eh? Wow, I guess nobody's feeling the holiday spirit! :P
Old 26 Dec 2009, 12:01   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!. Hope you have a great few weeks.
Old 26 Dec 2009, 12:14   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Have some karma! And happy holidays, of course.
Old 26 Dec 2009, 12:36   #5 (permalink)
Zen
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Zen

Merri Kurisumasu!
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2009, 12:38   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

Sorry I was in an earlier time zone so my Christmas celebrations were in full swing by the time you posted this and despite this hang over I'm still in good spirits so Nollaig Shona da gach duine sa chlann Tau Online agus achainŪ maith da na blian nua![spoiler]thats Irish for Merry Christmas to every one in the Tau Online family and the best wishes for the new year[/spoiler]
Old 26 Dec 2009, 12:43   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Merry Christmas and Joyeux NoŽl to all. Hope everyone gets some time to play a much needed game of 40k while in the holidays.
Tyranids 1 / 0 / 0
Imperial Guard 0 / 3 / 0
Orks 1 / 0 / 0
levincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2009, 15:33   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Merry Christams to all, and a happy boxing day and new year!
"They shall be my finest Cannon Fodder, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I will mold them and in the furnace of war they will become cracked and broken. They will be of tissue paper and whimpy muscle. In tissue paper armor I clad them and with the mightiest flashlights they will be armed. They will be touched by every sort of plauge or disease to help further make them unhappy, all sickness will blight them. They will have almost no tactics, strategies, but lots of machines so that they can atleast stand up to a foe in battle. They are my tar pit against the Terror. They are the bulk of Humanity. They are my Imperial Guard and they will know much fear!"

A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle. A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat. Do not forget the difference.
- Attributed to Leman Russ

My armies may sleep, but big guns never tire.

Surrender - or die.
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2009, 20:11   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

And Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you AC! And to everyone else on the IG Board! How was your big vacation?

I was wondering why you weren't around as much, but it's great to see that you're back.

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2009, 20:35   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

+1 to all. Thanks for all your contributions this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Sensei
And Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you AC! And to everyone else on the IG Board! How was your big vacation?

I was wondering why you weren't around as much, but it's great to see that you're back.

Hey, thanks for asking. We went on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise. It was nice to get away from the cold and snow in Canada for a while, even though it was only ever hovering around 20 degrees in the Mediterranean. We went to Egypt - saw the Pyramids, which is probably one of the highlights of my young life!
Almost got snowed in at Frankfurt airport waiting for a connection home. Spending Christmas in an airport would not be my idea of fun. But I'm here, I'm safe, and probably 5 pounds heavier. What did everyone else do?