Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Punk'd out Guard
Old 07 Sep 2009, 03:36   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Punk'd out Guard

I'm back from my little WH40k break and I've decided to make a small batch of Imperial Guard after the new realease of the codex.

After watching a little too much 'Rompa Stompa' I have decided to do a Punk themed band of Imperial Guard minus the Neo Nazi - Skin Head racist side of it, and maybe to the limit of 750pts, just as a store army something to show off and muck around with.

So I'm probably going with a cityfight scheme, leather jackets, jeans etc, and I will defiantly be going with Catachans as my representatives considering they have the mowhawks, badass outfits and last but not least Harker.

I'll be picking up the codex soon and going from there, I'll probably be doing a project log too.

If anyone has any ideas or tips your highly welcome to input.

That Phyco Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2009, 15:35   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Punk'd out Guard

Don't forget about the Necromunda Goliaths, They could make great Sargents or Heavy weapons teams. You can still find the plastics on ebay and the metal heavy weapons models are still on GW's site.

I use Orlocks as flack armored guard or as conscripts. ;D

I am your lighted way and I am your darkest day. -Godsmack
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2009, 12:50   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Punk'd out Guard

Damn you beat me to the gaurd Meh ohwell, Yeah im doing a gaurd army too Full on Cadian Goodness, but taking it really slow getting the codex tomorrow

Back on topic however, Id suggest getting all the catachan special characters and slamming them into your army, even if not character than just have the models You want a tank or two?
Kharvol is offline   Reply With Quote