Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Valhallan 822nd Stankov's Stalwarts
Closed Thread
Old 06 Jun 2005, 19:44   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Valhallan 822nd Stankov's Stalwarts

This is the army list for the 822nd Valhallan, HQ Company, HQ battalion. (Colonizing ice world of Minsk) about 2000 pts; this is a summary, so I didn’t go in depth on characters
2 HQ
1 Elite
3 troops
0 Fast Attack
5 Heavy Support

HQ
-General Stankov- Master-crafted Power-Ax, flame pistol, carapace armor, refractor field, trademark item [ax]
-Commissar Yarrick- see codex (old)
-Commissar- Bolt pistol, power-ax, carapace, refractor,
-Command HQ with grenade launcher, flamer, master-vox, and regimental standard, and Chimera
-Mortar squad
-Fire support squad(2 h-bolters, 1 autocannon)

Elites
-Hardened veteran Squad- grenade launcher, missile launcher, veteran officer, vox

Troops
-3 platoons (3 command Sections and 6 squads)
(various assortment of special weapons and heavy weapons)
-4 grenade launchers
-4 flamers
-2 melta-guns
-3 missile launchers
-1 mortar
-1 lascannon

Transport
-Chimera- auto cannon and hull- h-bolter; various upgrades

Heavy
All tanks have most upgrades
-1 Vanquisher, lascannon two h-bolters, storm bolters
-1 demolisher, lascannon, two multi-meltas, heavy stubber
-1 Leman Russ, lascannon, heavy stubber
-1 basilisk, guess range upgrade, h-bolter
-1 griffon, siege shells, h-bolter

822nd Valhallan “Stankov’s Stalwarts”, Minsk
The 822nd Valhallan is a regiment commanded by the prestigious Generalissimo/ Governor Arkadia Vladimir Stankov. Their present base of operations is the Ice World of Minsk. Most of the new recruits were born and raised there, after their parents settled the world, directly following the Groznygrad Crusade. These recruits think of Minsk as their home world, and they call the regiment 822nd Minsk.
Minsk is in the path of Tau colonization, and several Ork worlds surround the Minsk system, comprised of the planet and 3 moons, 2 of which serve as navy bases. These Orks present no problem to the Ork-hardened Valhallans. The basic trooper is well skilled in defeating an Ork in hand-to-hand combat, and the troopers are trained daily. Minsk troopers love mortars; they feel nothing is more enjoyable than watching Orks and Tau being blown apart, unable to find the perpetrator.
When the enemy is direly weakened, large forces of Vanquishers move in to destroy the xeno’s puny armour. Troopers ride on the backs of their tanks to mop up the rest of the aliens.
A large number of troopers carry flamers, enjoying the momentary heat. They have also found one can make a trench or foxhole in a few seconds with the help of a flamer of melta. Many of the officers carry power-axes, including Stankov.
Several cities dot the ice in Minsk. The capital, Vilnigrad, has two districts, military and commercial. Stankov himself usually resides in the military district of the Capital. Kirov is another major city, but was ravaged by a surprise Tau invasion. As soon as they began constructing a permanent settlement, Stankov’s tanks blasted the xeno, driving them out of the system. Kirov is now being repaired, as almost half the city was completely leveled in the bombardment.

There’s the fluff. I wrote it in a couple o’ minutes, so please criticize as you see

[img width=650 height=288]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/GeneralStankov/finalcopy.jpg[/img]
Old 06 Jun 2005, 20:48   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Valhallan 822nd Stankov's Stalwarts

No, you can include fluff with your list, to check if equipment is the same as with fluff for example.

Commander Cool, you've gotta know the rules before you make judgement.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 21:34   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff

Very nice list Stankov.
Interesting set up and i see you realy on your tanks alot.
And this has too be the first army list for IG that has included a flame pistol!! (well that ive seen)
also a nice peice of fluff too! lol
Nice work

And commander cool read the forums rules in the announcements board. Aftercresent is right.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 21:38   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

As usual.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 22:02   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Commander Cool

Yeah that was a bit of a mis post. I realized that i had made that mistake after i hit "post"
thanks guys.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 22:33   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

No problem, just, no nitpicking.
Old 07 Jun 2005, 18:52   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

thanks for the input, even though it was mostly yelling at Cmdr. Cool. Question: Does Any One Play VALHALLANS?????

[img width=650 height=288]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/GeneralStankov/finalcopy.jpg[/img]
Closed Thread