Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Valhalans
Old 09 Dec 2007, 14:28   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Valhalans

I like the look of Valhalans but can't find a cost effective way to buy them since they are all metal and are in the classic/collectors section. I was wondering do any of you have valhalans, how many, and how did you find them.

They see him rolling,
They hating,
Patroling and trying to fix him with a dark lance,
Trying to fix him with with a dark lance
Fix him with a dark lance,
Try to fix him with a dark lance.

(rap)
Rolling up 'cos I'm a Space Marine,
Heavy armour so it ain't hard to be seen, I ride, ride and they see me lean, Soritas and a TV screen, Yeah the Canoness, she likes cola, Mixed in a stolen drone controller, But then I just try to hold her, One smack and great, I'm in a coma
shashui tarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 18:26   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Valhalans

Well the best alternative to bit ordering, is ebay.

I don't have valhallens, but I do have 2 classic range armies, I check ebay all the time for my stuff, and have gotten fair deals in all cases. The down side is ofcourse not getting exactly what you need, so I bit order special weapons.

The other way I got my stuff is by using my local hobby stores forum(s), there always people looking to sell offor trade for old stuff they have laying around.

In either case be dilligent, classic armies like valhallens take time to aquire if you don't have the big bucks, but in the end it is worth it. It also gives you ample time to paint what you have aquired, whilst you continue your search for more.

[img width=650 height=169]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1077/ordounlimitedsigcopybcopylc7.jpg[/img]
arcadiabulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2007, 23:13   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Well, I've been looking at ebay for a while and have found none at all.

On another note, does anyone have any converting ideas for great coats and hats? MAbye I could add those on cadians but I doubt it would look very good (especialy with my skill using greenstuff, which equals none).

They see him rolling,
They hating,

(rap)
Heavy armour so it ain't hard to be seen, I ride, ride and they see me lean, Soritas and a TV screen, Yeah the Canoness, she likes cola, Mixed in a stolen drone controller, But then I just try to hold her, One smack and great, I'm in a coma
Old 10 Dec 2007, 02:04   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Like Arcadian said, the easiest way is to eBay. It'll take a loong time to build up an army though. One route would to go mechanized- you get lots of theme from the Valhallans but would only need 50-60 troops (Or an Armoured Company)
GeekyGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2007, 14:07   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles

On another note, does anyone have any converting ideas for great coats and hats? MAbye I could add those on cadians but I doubt it would look very good (especialy with my skill using greenstuff, which equals none).
Strange, a quick search shows a handful, which is fairly consistant, I'm sure searching more completely with mispellings etc included would reveal still more.

'Valhallan' search results Ebay US

[img width=650 height=30]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/colgravis/Misc%2040k/awards.jpg[/img]
Col.Gravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2007, 16:52   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles

When I search ebay I use say praetorian instead of praetorians becuase that s somehow throws off the search, I don't know what key words your using but you should be able to find them. Good luck with the army

[img width=650 height=169]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1077/ordounlimitedsigcopybcopylc7.jpg[/img]
arcadiabulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2007, 20:30   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Thanks for the link but thats wierd since I typed the exact keyword as you did and nothing came up. I hope it comes along well!

They see him rolling,
They hating,

(rap)