Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

 

Warhammer 40K Forum

Valkyrie Transport Capacity?
Reply
Old 29 Nov 2007, 20:07   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 197
Default Valkyrie Transport Capacity?

I can't seem to find the transport capacity of the Valkyrie all my IA says is that if it wishes to carry tarantula turrets it has to have the extra fuel pods and that its an orbital lander but not how much it carries. So I am asking if anyone knows or were I might find it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
Tanks are not offensive vehicles, they are a bunker that moves.
ZaruTal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 20:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: TO!
Posts: 3,293
Default Re: Valkyrie Transport Capacity?

I think it can hold a squad.
__________________

Dark Adeptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 20:26   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bonn, Germany
Posts: 2,725
Send a message via MSN to legio mortis
Default Re: Valkyrie Transport Capacity?

I believe that they can hold twelve guardsmen. It was in an FAQ, I think.
__________________
But seriously, a Guardsman, I'm willing to bet, could a) outshoot me, b) give me the beating of my life, and c) shove more squad-based tactics down my throat than I'd ever care to digest. Guard are hard, hard men. Whether or not GW's inconsistent, Marine-worshipping fluff keeps with that, mkay?

Real men fight in tanks!


sig by Kais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Legio why do I always imagine you shouting when I read your posts? :P
legio mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2007, 20:36   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hertford, UK
Posts: 5,086
Default Re: Valkyrie Transport Capacity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legio Mortis
I believe that they can hold twelve guardsmen. It was in an FAQ, I think.
That's correct, it's in the Imperial Armour 1 FAQs; the very first item to be addressed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Sanders
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Tom Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2007, 14:10   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 197
Default Re: Valkyrie Transport Capacity?

Sweet thanks. Man its not even a heavy choice just an expensive transport too thats ass kicking. I still intend to start off by getting a vulture but a Valkyrie is worth looking into.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
Tanks are not offensive vehicles, they are a bunker that moves.
ZaruTal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2007, 18:25   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hertford, UK
Posts: 5,086
Default Re: Valkyrie Transport Capacity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaruTal
Sweet thanks. Man its not even a heavy choice just an expensive transport too thats ass kicking. I still intend to start off by getting a vulture but a Valkyrie is worth looking into.
Damn straight. With the right troops on board, a bit of cunning, and a dash of daring, you can inflict massive damage and hit way above your weight.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Sanders
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Tom Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stormraven Capacity? chicop76 Space Marines 2 06 May 2010 03:45
Vendetta transport capacity The Man They Call Jayne Imperial Guard 6 22 Jun 2009 22:00
Blood Angels LRC transport capacity...... 16?!?!?! Ace cipher zer0 Space Marines 22 19 Jun 2008 04:41
Trukk capacity Clip_II Orks 18 12 Mar 2008 06:52
Battlewagon Transport capacity? Shas O Dalyth Montau Orks 14 26 Oct 2006 00:16