Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Tank Company
Old 16 Nov 2007, 08:25   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Tank Company

There used to be a Tank Company list that branched off the old codex that was in a White Dwarf, but this hasn't been updated since the new 'dex came out. I've played a game against a tank company since then. Are the rules in one of the IA books, or does the old WD still count?
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2007, 09:52   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to Coralien of the Kradus 51
Default Re: Tank Company

You can download them on the games worshop site

http://uk.games-workshop.com/imperia...edcompanies/1/
Old 16 Nov 2007, 09:56   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace

They're the rules that were in WD, and they're still valid. Although those were based off the current codex, to my knowledge.
Old 16 Nov 2007, 12:43   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

You can also get your mince pies i.e. eyes, on the Imperial Armour Books available from forge world. The first edition explains in depth what you need and also, if your a Story/Fluff kind of person then you will love the books as they are filled with that to.

Robert Haylor
The Facebox-Online Community Development Forums
downswarcouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2007, 13:08   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by downswarcouk
You can also get your mince pies i.e. eyes, on the Imperial Armour Books available from forge world. The first edition explains in depth what you need and also, if your a Story/Fluff kind of person then you will love the books as they are filled with that to.
Guh. There's little in the world more annoying than cockney rhyming slang...with the possible exception of Tim Westwood and millionaire rappers who think they're still gangsters.

The Imperial Armour books are very good (IA1 being my favourite), but it must be noted that the armoured company army list cannot be found in any Imperial Armour volume. Imperial Armour vol. 1 features the armoured battlegroup list, and this is different to the armoured company list. The relevance of this is that, as I understand it, it is not legal in most tournaments. That said though, I'm not even certain the official list is anymore. It might pay to look into this before investing in IA1 if tournaments are your thing and all you want are the rules.
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Tom Norman is offline   Reply With Quote