Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Armageddon 12th Tactical Regiment
Old 29 Aug 2007, 04:18   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default The Armageddon 12th Tactical Regiment

My new regiment is called the The Armageddon 12th Tactical Regiment and here is their story tell me if you want to read more or if you want me to change it or make edits.
C&C welcome

The Armageddon 12th Tactical Regiment

The Armageddon 13th is an ex-jungle fighter regiment that spawned out of the Cerberus Jungle. After 3 years of fighting orks in the hot boggy jungles the regiment was needed in the Infernus Hive, where it learned the skills needed to fight in urban terrain. After a massive ork offensive with a gargant in tow the regiment was told to leave before they ceased to exist. An Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, by the name of Judas, took an interest in the regiment and brought them aboard the Black Templar vessel The Sword of Terra. They later arrived on Tallarn and fought feral ork outbreaks. During this period they adopted their current colour scheme. After the ork problem was cleansed for the area they were whisked away to Kragmeer, a desolate ice planet known for its high-grade plasma catalysts, there they helped dispatch a massive ork battle force, in thanks the PDF of Kragmeer provided the regiment with a plasma gun and a plasma pistol. After that stint the regiment was sent back to Armageddon to be reinforced with new recruits. Along with the recruits came experimental armour with integrated stealth abilities. To test the, armour the regiment was sent to a sector capitol planet, named Lokia, which was crawling with Necron and Tau infestations. Most of the fighting was relatively light skirmishes resulting in little or no casualties (believed to be due in part to the new armour). It was here that the regiment became involved with a local PDF combat drug cocktail. This is only used when facing the most terrifying of opponents.

That's all for now.

dyk.themuffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2007, 16:56   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: The Armageddon 12th Tactical Regiment

They were awarded a plasma gun and a plasma pistol for saving a world from destruction? :sadnshocked:

"Uh...thanks. Henrich, go put these in the armoury with the rest of the plasma-based arsenal, there's a good chap."
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Tom Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2007, 18:05   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Aunva Drklite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
They were awarded a plasma gun and a plasma pistol for saving a world from destruction? :sadnshocked:

"Uh...thanks. Henrich, go put these in the armoury with the rest of the plasma-based arsenal, there's a good chap."
HAHA just what i was thinking

And this topic is about the 12th tactical regiment so why talk about the 13th ???
I know this is probably a typo but hey

Also finally shouldn't this be in fluff/stories board?

My kit at the moment
Aunva Drklite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2007, 18:06   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to T pok Send a message via MSN to T pok

I'd think, they were outfitted with lots of plasma weponry. (All plasma gun spec wepons, all plasma pistol pistols... )
brave kid, i don't know if i could do that. whichever girl gets you for life is the luckiest in the world.
T pok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2007, 19:57   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Sounds cool to me, but how about a Bargeload of plasma instead of two guns?
GeekyGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2007, 22:48   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

sorry Their was a name change and I forgot to change it in the body of the text. Now that I have made more plasmaguns so they have like 70 now (especially with Apocalypse comming). And I thought that other people posted their regiments in the guard board instead of the fluff board.

Old 29 Aug 2007, 23:56   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaphas Cain Hero of the Imperium
sorry Their was a name change and I forgot to change it in the body of the text. Now that I have made more plasmaguns so they have like 70 now (especially with Apocalypse comming). And I thought that other people posted their regiments in the guard board instead of the fluff board.
Most people post it here. Mods have never had an issue with it.

Great fluff, you should go for it.
GeekyGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2007, 03:12   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyGator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaphas Cain Hero of the Imperium
Most people post it here. Mods have never had an issue with it.

Great fluff, you should go for it.
I know I said my "new" regiment but it is actualy my old regiment with a fluff and army list make-over.

any way here is a pic of my best painted (however you can still see his mold lines) unit I know it isn't great but
trust me it was an improvement over how i painted with my old brush.

Old 30 Aug 2007, 04:13   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to legio mortis

Well... They are supposed to be Steel Legion?
But seriously, a Guardsman, I'm willing to bet, could a) outshoot me, b) give me the beating of my life, and c) shove more squad-based tactics down my throat than I'd ever care to digest. Guard are hard, hard men. Whether or not GW's inconsistent, Marine-worshipping fluff keeps with that, mkay?

Real men fight in tanks!

sig by Kais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Legio why do I always imagine you shouting when I read your posts? :P
legio mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2007, 22:28   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legio Mortis
Well... They are supposed to be Steel Legion?
No
Because they are a light infantry regiment (i.e. very few tanks)
and they used to be a jungle fighter regiment.

so I don't get why you would ask that ???