Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

What should i do about Forge World
Old 25 Apr 2007, 05:54   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default What should i do about Forge World

Hey,

so i bought a squad of heavy stubbers for my krieg troops and i got the two gunning ones and the one running one. My poblem is that they put a sprew of gunning arms in the running team bag. So now i have three sets of stationary guns and none of the ones that are pulling the heavy stubber, what should i do.
beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 12:18   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: What should i do about Forge World

Call up forgeoworld, they are usually pretty nice about it. If you're lucky, they'll give you whole new stubbers.

BTW: I think "Sprue"- the things the parts come on- is spelled "Sprue" now "Sprew", though I could be wrong.
GeekyGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 12:45   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Mmmm...too many people hold a low opinion of Forge World. I think their reputation for sending out broken, warped and incomplete sets is well deserved, but people seem to think that automatically means they're crap in all areas of customer service. The truth is their sales team are extremely helpful, most of them gamers themselves.

Forge World are the same as any other company; if you bought a faulty MP3 player from Dixons would you accept it as luck of the draw and save up for a new one or would you take it back? They have no motive to alienate a customer over such a small matter. A squad of Grenadiers may cost lots at our end, but they've already put in the chief investment in terms of scupting and casting. To ship out replacements costs them almost nothing by comparison, so don't sweat it.
When all was finished, the battlefield was a smoking crater. UDC, Valoran, US Army, Tau, the Nazis, a random pirate ship, and a bunch of ninjas, all were enemies to the Vulture. All were turned into scrap metal. Or plastic. Depends which game system you play.
Tom Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 14:28   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Thanks guy

by the way, what does Klkn mean.
Old 25 Apr 2007, 15:03   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

It's a tau word for poopoo (or rather the less childish version that is sometimes used as an expletive). It's a product of the site's word filter
I'd hate to get on his bad side... >
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz
Fishy has just proved to me that Canadians CAN be scary...
Fish Ead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 17:50   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Same with stuff like D'yi and Feth... I don't use the filter so I'm not familiar with it.
GeekyGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 03:08   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf
Hey,

so i bought a squad of heavy stubbers for my krieg troops and i got the two gunning ones and the one running one. My poblem is that they put a sprew of gunning arms in the running team bag. So now i have three sets of stationary guns and none of the ones that are pulling the heavy stubber, what should i do.
I have purchased quite a bit from FW. They really do take care of you. I have been very happy with them and had to "call about defective or mis-sent items but they have taken care of me and the problem each time.

WT
Eldar Blog http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=59588.0
My Non-Breaking Flying base for http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=59730.0
Wolf-Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 02:09   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

thanks, does anyone have their number. I've been looking for it for days and could only get the number that puts you through to the UK or something like that. Does anyone know where it is, im shure its staring me in the eyes, but im "gifted" like that.