Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

What should I do?
Old 28 Feb 2007, 21:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default What should I do?

I have a decent amount of models 1600 pointsish. But I don't know what to get next.
I have two command squads, three Psykers, one commissar around thirty men, four heavy weapons teams, one sentential, one Russ and one demolisher. Any advice welcome ;D

First thing first, but not necessarily in that order! - Doctor Who

Fight well and Die well. What more can a guardsmen hope for?

Duality is key, good and evil, dark and light, only when both come toghether can man truly prosper.- Lord Bale

No matter what you do to me I am safe in the knowledge that nobody cares about me anyway!
Psyker11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2007, 22:00   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: What should I do?

Hmmm now that does'nt sound like 1600pts but um - more Infantry and Heavy Weapons would be advised I think, try posting an army list though in the appropriate section, people can give you better advice then.

[img width=650 height=30]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/colgravis/Misc%2040k/awards.jpg[/img]
Col.Gravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2007, 15:39   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

can't go wrong with more infantry... gives you a lot more flexibility, turn them into special weapons squads or hardened veterans with a little customizing... or just increase your meat.

a chimera is another flexible one. give it to your command squads or make and armored fist or just roll around an dakka-dakka stuff.
Guitardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2007, 02:29   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Location: Kansas, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, World, Milky way, universe
Send a message via AIM to valhallen_warrior Send a message via MSN to valhallen_warrior Send a message via Skype™ to valhallen_warrior

30!? Why so few? Definetly buy more nfantry and take an infantry platoon/conscript platoon.

"I have no delusions of divinity. We are men, not gods. Man is his own god, his own devil, his own death--we are created in our own image, yet imprisoned by the face we call our own. I will remake the world as I have remade my face." - The Black Mask
valhallen_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2007, 02:32   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

I saw your list on the other post.

You need infantry. And as it stands, drop the drop troops doctrine and go with CoD. Or get more infantry, drop the Grenadiers, and use them as regular Storm Troopers.

"You say pyromaniac like that's a bad thing."~Flamer Trooper Brostin Tanith 1st, Gereon.

Duty is heavier than a mountain, death is lighter than a feather.
TheEagle82 is offline   Reply With Quote