Dog Soldiers Vet Squad
Closed Thread
Old 09 Sep 2006, 04:58   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Aun’o Tash’var Shin’jin
Default Dog Soldiers Vet Squad

Dog Soldiers Veteran squad

[hr]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Cost [/td][td]Ws [/td][td]Bs [/td][td]S [/td][td]T [/td][td]W [/td][td]I [/td][td]A [/td][td]Ld [/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sgt. "Sarge" Wells [/td][td]40[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]9[/td][td]+5[/td][/tr][/table]

Weapons: See Squad Options.

Wargear: Medallion Crimson, Frag & Krak Grenades.

SPECIAL RULES
"Now you just shut up like a good gentleman. You are scaring my lads."
Sgt. Wells will not let anyone scare his squad and will do his best to keep it that way.
if an advisor is attached the special rules: It's for your own good; Summary Execution; and Righteous Fury no longer work on a roll of 3+ per turn.

[hr]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Cost [/td][td]Ws [/td][td]Bs [/td][td]S [/td][td]T [/td][td]W [/td][td]I [/td][td]A [/td][td]Ld [/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cpl. "Bruce" Campbell [/td][td]20[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]+5[/td][/tr][/table]

Wargear: Vox-Caster, Surveyor, Frag & Krak Grenades.

[hr]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Cost [/td][td]Ws [/td][td]Bs [/td][td]S [/td][td]T [/td][td]W [/td][td]I [/td][td]A [/td][td]Ld [/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pvt. "Coop" Cooper [/td][td]30[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]+5[/td][/tr][/table]

Wargear: Macharian Cross, Frag & Krak Grenades.

SPECIAL RULES
"They'll have the whole sector wrapped tighter than an Eskimo's nad-sac."
Pvt. Cooper has a one off ability of easily knowing his way around enemies defences.
If Pvt. Cooper is alive before deployment (In case of Campaigns or Ranger Distribution Tables), then the squad and any attached advisors may either, Infiltrate, Deep-Strike, OR use the Deploy Behind Enemy Lines special rule in Codex: Space Wolves.

[hr]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Cost [/td][td]Ws [/td][td]Bs [/td][td]S [/td][td]T [/td][td]W [/td][td]I [/td][td]A [/td][td]Ld [/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pvt. "Spoon" Witherspoon [/td][td]25[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]+5[/td][/tr][/table]

Wargear: Frag & Krak Grenades.

SPECIAL RULES
"Come an have a go if you think you're hard enough!"
Pvt. Witherspoon is typically known to be ready to go 'toe to toe' with the best of them.
If Pvt. Witherspoon is alive, then whenever the squad is charged he and the rest of the squad count as charging aswell.
When in close combat Pvt. Witherspoon always counts as having two CCWs even if he is carrying a two-handed weapon.

[hr]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Cost [/td][td]Ws [/td][td]Bs [/td][td]S [/td][td]T [/td][td]W [/td][td]I [/td][td]A [/td][td]Ld [/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pvt. "Joe" Kirkley [/td][td]13[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]+5[/td][/tr][/table]

[hr]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Cost [/td][td]Ws [/td][td]Bs [/td][td]S [/td][td]T [/td][td]W [/td][td]I [/td][td]A [/td][td]Ld [/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pvt. "Tez" Milburn [/td][td]13[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]+5[/td][/tr][/table]

[hr]

SQUAD OPTIONS

Anyone in the squad may be armed with either: A Slug Carbine; a pair of Slug Pistols; a Slug Shotgun; a Slug Rifle at +2pts; or a Bolter at +2pts.

Pvt. Milburn or Pvt. Kirkley may also be armed with anyone of the following: A Grenade launcher at +8pts; a Flamer at +6pts; a Meltagun at +10pts; or a Heavy Bolter at +10pts.

SLUG WEAPONRY

Slug Carbines are identical to Hellguns.

A pair of Slug Pistols fire like a Twin-Linked Hellpistol, and also count as an additional hand weapon in CC.

Slug Shotguns have the same stats as a normal shotgun, but with Hellgun AP.

Slug Rifles have the same stats as a Slug Shotgun with Hellgun range.

Eidt by JD: I dunno how you managed to read it after the changes FT
Edit by AC: JD you've spelt edit incorrectly...
Edit by WG: I just wanted to be part of the moment. :P
Closed Thread