Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Brigadier Colonel Nikolai Aleksandrov
Closed Thread
Old 22 Jun 2006, 22:25   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Brigadier Colonel Nikolai Aleksandrov

This is the commander of my Medieval Guard regiment, which I posted here a while back, but never finished. Anyways, since some other people were posting their custom commanders, I thought I would post mine.

Name: Brigadier Colonel Nikolai Aleksandrov

Regiment: Ex-203rd Mordian Iron Guard/1st Tesserax Infantry

Stat line:
[table][tr][td][/td][td]Cost[/td][td]Ws[/td][td]Bs[/td][td]S[/td][td]T[/td][td]W[/td][td]I[/td][td]A[/td][td]Ld[/td][td]Sv[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unit[/td][td]+100[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]3(4)[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]10[/td][td]4+[/td][/tr][/table]
Colonel Aleksandrov is purchased as an uprgade for a Heroic Senior Officer.

Weapons and Wargear: Stormbolter, Master-Crafted Power Sword, Carapace Armor, Bionics, Medallion Crimson, Refractor Field

Special Rules:

Iron Discipline

Inspiring: The range of Colonel Nikolaiís Leadership ability is increased to 24Ē.

Unbreakable Calm: No matter what happens around him, the Colonel retains an almost inhuman calm. This counts as a Trademark Item.

Resilient: Despite many serious injuries attained over his life, Colonel Aleksandrov has proved to be impossible to kill. The Colonelís natural resistance to injury increases his Toughness score to 4. This does not count for Instant Death.

Fluff: Nikolai Aleksandrov rose quickly through the ranks of the Imperial Guard, until he reached the rank of Colonel and became second-in-command of his regiment at the young age of 33. He gained command soon after when the command platoon was killed by orks. Also during this battle, he lost his arm but rallied the rest of the regiment despite his serious injuries. He commanded the regiment for 20 years, until it was almost completely wiped out in a disastrous reclamation attack against a Chaos held hive. His remaining men (less than two platoons) were shuffled around between various commands, until they were sent to the planet of Tesserax to help found a new regiment there.

In his own words, the real reason why Mace Windu's lightsaber is purple:
"Oh sure, they say not to get Mountain Dew on your lightsaber, but they never say what will happen if you do!"
Old 23 Jun 2006, 08:59   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar
Default Re: Brigadier Colonel Nikolai Aleksandrov

all the equipment and upgrades you got him add up to 80 points. that means you ar paying 5 points for thoughness 4, leadership 10 and a doubled leadership radius. WAAAAY to little.

Old 23 Jun 2006, 14:11   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Hmmm... When I added up the upgrades, I got 65 points, and added 20 points for the rule changes. I'll have to hunt down my Guard codex and rerun the numbers.

Edit: Okay, I redid the points and it turns out I forgot to add in the points for the master craft. Fixed.

"Oh sure, they say not to get Mountain Dew on your lightsaber, but they never say what will happen if you do!"
Old 23 Jun 2006, 17:46   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

its still 20 points for extra toughness leadership and radius. i'd be fine with the toughness and leadership, but 24" leadership radius is powerful. every squad within firing range will be leadership 10, that can be very deadly seeing as how leadership is one of our biggest weaknesses.

Old 23 Jun 2006, 17:47   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Okay, how many points should I add for that?

Closed Thread