Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Imperial Guard Assemble!
Closed Thread
Old 08 Jun 2006, 17:56   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Imperial Guard Assemble!

hello fellow Imperial Officers, as you are well aware Medusa V is coming up and we face the hardest task in Defending Medusa V since The Eye of Terror. I believe (well me and my senior officers) that the more of a coordinated effort with a large number of guard players will increase our chances for victory. I think that it would be a great idea to start getting ready for the campaign, and organize it. So, I would like to offer every guard player the chance to view this site that you may join that forum as well as being apart of this great tau online forum. The link goes directly to the guard home.
[link removed]

I would like to point out, that I believe that the more players and the more coordinated we are, again the better chances of victory we have. A collective effort from both Tau Online forum Guard and the Warseer Guard will help ensure victory. I also think that it would be wise, that once the campaign starts to have communications betweent the Tau online guard and the Warseer Guard. I hope to see you be apart of Battle Group Imperators Aegis! (Emperors Shield)

The Emperor protects

[hr]

I've removed the link. See quoted post - mace

Quote:
Originally Posted by .mace
We have our forum rules here about advertising. If you don't have approval from a member of staff, you can't advertise, in anywhere other than your signature. Starting threads solely to advertise is generally never allowed either.

Now, regarding the Fall of Medusa V Campaign - we have our own Medusa V Forums here, which can be found at: [size=12pt]http://fallofmedusa.tauonline.org/[/size]

Our advertising rules on the Medusa V Forums are much less strict, and at this point, you are free to link to other forums, though it would be appreciated if you could link back.

Thread Locked
Old 08 Jun 2006, 19:00   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae
Default Re: Imperial Guard Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Dakari
Do I smell a lockage, or is it my imagination?
I can't smell anything through all this congestion.

But, holdatallcosts, I believe we already have a Command of our own. Thank ye kindly, though.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 19:58   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to SMRCommander

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Dakari
Do I smell a lockage, or is it my imagination?
I do to...semlls sort of like smoke and eggs.... ???

Not supposed to advertise other sites, unless in sig and appropriatly so.

Thinking of something appropriate to put into ym sig as of now...
Old 08 Jun 2006, 22:28   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

No, it smells like somone who is too lazy to check the 2nd or 3rd page of the IG board, or someone who is too lazy to check the stickies.

While you're at it, read the rules...
Old 08 Jun 2006, 22:33   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to RedMagnus

Oh, one of you/ We've got another one of these over at the Chaos boards in Medusa, touting this Warseer thing all over the place. I say they have no place in our forums and messing around in our business. Yah boo hiss!

~ Darkest

Yeah, I play WoW. So sue me.
Old 08 Jun 2006, 23:17   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace

We have our forum rules here about advertising. If you don't have approval from a member of staff, you can't advertise, in anywhere other than your signature. Starting threads solely to advertise is generally never allowed either.

Now, regarding the Fall of Medusa V Campaign - we have our own Medusa V Forums here, which can be found at: [size=12pt]http://fallofmedusa.tauonline.org/[/size]

Our advertising rules on the Medusa V Forums are much less strict, and at this point, you are free to link to other forums, though it would be appreciated if you could link back.

Thread Locked