Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Armies of Tau Online
Closed Thread
Old 05 Apr 2006, 16:25   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default The Armies of Tau Online

We're finding all the regiments of Tau Onlines Guard system! Yay!

Simply post the name of your army, and the commanders name-with pictures of each unit underneath...(Only one picture of each unit)

EXAMPLE

[size=14pt]Bob's Cadian 666th[/size]

Captain Bob Doe

[Hq pic]

[Elite Pic]

[Troop pic]

[Fast Attack pic]

[Heavy support Pic]

But, you can one picture for each unit in your army.

Great, I'll start it off after school!

[Mods, you can unsticky the other topic...I kinda made a mistake with my wording yesterday...this is the real thing...]
Old 05 Apr 2006, 17:30   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer
Default Re: The Armies of Tau Online

My friends! My comrades, my brothers and sisters! I stand before you now as a fellow human, as a citizen of Galeton! The trials we face this day will be difficult, but know that there is no force in the galaxy we cannot overcome! Let them test our troops, our armour, our faith... none shall fail! We are the Galetonian Guard, and we will succeed!
-Attr. General Rufus, the 13th Black Crusade

By the grace of the God-Emperor, I give you...

[size=14pt]The 175th Galetonian[/size]

HQ:

Let's make some Mischief! - Captain J. Fireseed.

[More to follow...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 05 Apr 2006, 18:43   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

That's quite the collection, but put some paint on them. It's a sin against the Emperor to field bare resin models, which can only be forgiven through victory. It's also a sin against the Emperor to show off in parade formation without paint, and since no victories can be won while on parade, you're just inviting the inquisiton.
Old 05 Apr 2006, 19:00   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

[size=14pt]The Vandrac 75th[/size]

Senior officer, Captain Greagory Hancock and squad

Stormtroopers with thier transport: ol'Betsy

First Platoon, commanded by Lt. Jame Earpe

Second Platoon, commanded by Lt. Simon Custard

[Fast Attack, none as yet]

Leman Russ: Hang'em high!

Old 05 Apr 2006, 19:18   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Spirit, you can have more then one picture for each type of unit.

For example-you get a picture of every squad of infantry if you'd like!
Old 05 Apr 2006, 19:26   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Spiritbw

Well, currently I only have the one squad picture so... :

Give me some time today and I'll see about a whole army shot.

Give me a few month and I'll have all the chimeras done for them as well.
Old 05 Apr 2006, 19:32   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

ummm cant give pic but ive got ig i called them the afroxeen xx
tau auxillaries there are but thats just the xx im might make a full time called the afroxeen IX.-marc
no pictures but ive got full time garandeen 7th-scott
Old 05 Apr 2006, 19:44   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae

The 125th Galchinian strike force

A small strike force hailing from the jungle planet Galchin, led by Colonel Brant. Though they rarely see action anymore, they maintain a high level of alertness.

The strike force all together

HQ: Colonel Brant & entourage

Elite: Sergeant Dirco's Hot-shots. (Devils)

Fast attack: Sentinel piloted by Corporal Briggs

Heavy Support: The Punisher

Err... I don't have any good pictures of troops (and they're not all painted...)
I wonder if anyone will even see them now.

The All-father protects
Old 05 Apr 2006, 20:13   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Terras Guard

Sorry for the odd HQ picture size..

[size=12pt]40th Mercian Hive Corps[/size]

The ancient Hive system of Mercia is the admninistrative capital of the Numedia sub-sector, Mercia itself being a steaming Hive world with over a hundred-and-thirty-five inhabitants. Though Mercia is famous throughout the Segmentum Tempestus for its mighty shipyards and its cruisers make up the most of the larger vessals in Battlefleet Orian, the planet has - over the millenia - raised a total of 40 Hive Corps, totalling many hundreds of billions of soldiers. The lastest Hive Corps is the 40th, nicknamed 'Reborn Honour', in reference to the disgrace brought upon the planet duing the Lyrax-Mercia conflict.
The Corps was raised in 801.M41, three years after the end of the inter-sub-sector conflict and the destruction of the last elements of the 39th during the Major Frrrs invasion of Tandrake, and initially numbered three point seven million soldiers (though that number was increased to nine point three million by 897.M41 and to eleven point nine million by 991.M41, after the Battle for Corah.)
- Master Scribe Sigfrigus, a summary from 'A complete compilation of the military forces of the Orian Sector' on the 40th Mercian

HQ: Second Captain Samchip of the Mercian 40.233rd, 6th company with his advisors and a hand-ful of troops.

Elites: A unit of Ogryns from Brutus - the 'Brawlers', led by sergeant Bash - from the Mercian 40.112th Mechanized, though attached to the 40.233rd.

Troops: Lieutenant R.T. Perk is shown with a few dozen of his recruits. Perk used to be the lieutenant of second platoon regulars, until his entire platoon - including his command squad - got whiped out in a ambush during an Ork attack. Perk stood his ground, rallied the nearby recruits platoon, took command of them and continued to destroy the entire Ork Mob pitted against him, including all of the Scar Boys that had sprung the trap on his platoon. In the end, only Perk and two of his recruits were alive to complete the objective his force was sent out to do. Perk declined a promotion, but accepted a position as overal commander of recruits in the 40.233rd. (Very cheesy story, but based on the greatest game ever... Though you'd have to replace 'ork mob' with 'Tau army' and 'scar boys' with 'lictors&#39

Fast Attack: A few bikers, also from the 40.112th Mechanized and attached to the 40.233rd. This squadron - 12th squadron of 3rd platoon, 4th company, led by sergeant Vest - distinguished itself during an Imperial raid on a Frrrs-held world and proved to prefer to work in conjecture with infantry instead of in a fully mechanized force, and was therefor attached to the 40.233rd Infantry by Lieutenant-General Quillard de Bern, commander of the 40.11.

Heavy Support: A Leman Russ Battle Tank from the 40.141st Armoured, supported by troops from the 40.233.6th third platoon regulars. (The tank isn't finished in terms of painting - all details are still missing - but they're both dependable tanks who always do their duty)

Oh, and a question to AfterCresent; can we submit multiple regiments?
Old 05 Apr 2006, 20:23   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Yes, you can submit as many regiments as you like!
Closed Thread