Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Most Macho Special Character of the I.G.
View Poll Results: Ok, let's settle this.."quien es el macho de todos de los machos".
Al'rahem 5 41.67%
Commissar Gaunt 0 0%
Sly Marbo 4 33.33%
Schaeffer 3 25.00%
Al'rahem 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 26 Oct 2005, 03:47   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default The Most Macho Special Character of the I.G.

*Gets on soap box* Real men don't need 2+ saves or toughness a billion. Real men don't need AP, super special moves. So the question is posed who among these upstarts are giants among the insects. Just kidding... Special note, don't take this poll to seriously I don't want to read about stats, just fluffy fluffness.

[img width=650 height=169]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1077/ordounlimitedsigcopybcopylc7.jpg[/img]
Old 26 Oct 2005, 06:52   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: The Most Macho Special Character of the I.G.

Stumper Muckstart.
Old 26 Oct 2005, 12:58   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Kais

fro mthat list: yarrick DEFINATLY, but Lord Commander Solar macharius is the bet imperial commander in the history of.....history

>>Latest Sig<<
Old 26 Oct 2005, 15:17   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

i'd say schaefer is the toughest guy there, but yarrick is the better fighter. and he is more experienced, and the fact that he can lead men into the eye of terror without having them flinch is pretty cool. Gaunt is promising but i think he is to young to be considered for one of the best IG characters. But game wise there is no doubt about who is the greatest IG character ever, Maximillian Weiseman. Ive never read fluff or rules for al'rahem can anyone give me a link or tell me where i can find it.

Old 26 Oct 2005, 15:20   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to wonderboy

marbo, hands down could own any and all of them.

2000 points
1500 points
my army lists.
Old 26 Oct 2005, 15:39   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kais
fro mthat list: yarrick DEFINATLY, but Lord Commander Solar macharius is the bet imperial commander in the history of.....history
Yes I would agree with that statement, my poll however was not on the best commander but rather the level of machoness each candidate possess. Yarrick had his arm torn off by an Ork Warboss not only did he lived be chopped the greenskins 'ead off. Schafe leads the badest criminals in the Imperium, Sly has look and attitude of man gone over the edge, Al has the most facial hair. Gaunt just because he has a katana. And yes if it we were to include all I.G. characters I'd vote for Mukky myself or Deaddog. That ratling tango mucho machismo!

[img width=650 height=169]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1077/ordounlimitedsigcopybcopylc7.jpg[/img]
Old 26 Oct 2005, 15:59   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via MSN to Wargamer

Poll Locked. Frankly, you deserve to be banned from the IG forum for failing to include Solar Macharius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Norman
"Wargamer is never wrong, Frodo Baggins; he knows precisely the rules he means to."
Old 26 Oct 2005, 16:26   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Elessar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
Poll Locked. Frankly, you deserve to be banned from the IG forum for failing to include Solar Macharius!
solar is a good character gamewise and one of the greatest heroes fluff wise but no way should he be included in a poll about toughness. gaunt barely makes it in, hes a good fighter but hes not tough. also nork deddog on the other hand should definitely be in here. i mean the guy picked up and dragged a chimera around single handedly!

Old 26 Oct 2005, 18:28   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elessar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargamer
solar is a good character gamewise and one of the greatest heroes fluff wise but no way should he be included in a poll about toughness. gaunt barely makes it in, hes a good fighter but hes not tough. also nork deddog on the other hand should definitely be in here. i mean the guy picked up and dragged a chimera around single handedly!
Agreed, but I omitted any ab-humans, esp. because Deddog is just to macho for the question itself.

Old 28 Oct 2005, 14:41   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

I think Jarran Kell should be on there. That guy is just mucho machismo.

Nork Deddog is more macho than anyone, period.

Like he said, the question isn't who is the best commander, it's who is the most MACHO. Macharius is brilliant, but clearly not as macho as Yarrick or Marbo.