Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

so very proud i had to do it... new update on 1250 army
Closed Thread
Old 18 Oct 2005, 00:29   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default so very proud i had to do it... new update on 1250 army

the addition of a box of plastic shock troops has opened doors wide for my army idea... here's what i got so far... it's meant for 'take all comers' games where i wont know my opponent's force and vicxe versa... so i got to have a bit of everything...
REGIMENT:
Iron Disc.
Stormtroopers
Sharpshooters
Light Inf.
Cameleo.

HQ squad...
S.O. w bolt pist, bionix, IRON DISCIPLINE
Vet w. medic
Vet w ccw/bpist/company standard
gd. w meltagun
gd. w lasgun/master vox
commisar w.converted boltpistol n poweraxe (i hate this figure, but hey, its an extra guy, right?)

INF PLAT
J.O squad w 3xlaspist/ccw, 1xlaspist/ccw/vox, J.O w laspist/ccw

3x squads...
vox/missile lnch/Glnch
88 pts ea.

1x squad w.
vox/sgt(lasgun)/CAMELEO/LT INF/flamer
91 pts.

ARM FIST
1x squad
vox/sgt(lasgun)/CAMELEO/flamer
81 pts.

chimera w hull hvy flamer/ turret multilas

VETERANS
5 vets: 1 flam 1 GLnch 1 vet sgt w lasgun, all have frag gren, infiltrate

STROOPS (86 pts)
5 ST
\ vet sgt w powersword
\ 2 plasma guns
all have DEEP STRIKE

SENINEL
w multilas 45 pts

RUSS
hull hvy bolt
spons hvy bolt

RUSS
hull Lascan
spons Hvy Bolt
dozer blade

.... i think the cameleoline combined with light inf on both flamer squads will make difficulties for opponent, and the Chimera will not fight with the Arom Fist Squad mounted inside, ... 2 russ tanks equals 2 targets that just wont roll over and die for opponent to worry about... 3 inf squads w missile launchers to cover the flanks, 1 CC squad and 1 morale boosting main HQ squad... i dunno what else to do, but as my collection increases, so does my army options... i am taking this group to battle next saturday and i hope the extra meat will help my army, which is usually overstocked and elite to fill up points for lack of figures, whle i would probably do better with 40 more lasgun dice on the board...
wish me luck
Old 18 Oct 2005, 00:33   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Location: Florida, USA, Earth, Sola segumuntum, third arm of spiral milky way galaxy, the universe.
Default Re: so very proud i had to do it... new update on 1250 army

good luck!.
sqrls out.-

Khanaris: Rocks and pointy sticks are inexpensive, easy to maintain, and require little training, and almost never malfunction. That hardly makes them a perfect weapon.

"I know not what world war three will be founght with, but world war four with be fought with sticks and stones."
Old 18 Oct 2005, 00:59   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

i am not sure but something rubs me the wrong, way. Why are the squads light infantry, Also I do not see any sharpshooters.
Old 18 Oct 2005, 06:04   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor Tatum
i am not sure but something rubs me the wrong, way. Why are the squads light infantry, Also I do not see any sharpshooters.
light inf so i can infiltrate and start in building or rubble style terrain with my cameleo save, sharpshooters actually waiting to happen when i get some HQ support squads that dont fit points wise in this list... but for fluffy sake i am trying to use the same doctrine for my 'ideal' army as i build up to it.