Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Elysian IG 1750
Old 15 Jan 2011, 15:36   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Elysian IG 1750

Finally got all the models (for now) I need for a decent Elysian army.
Army tactics is based on I fight where I want and on my conditions.

HQ command starts as hidden as they ever can. Their main objective, in the first 3 rounds, is to guide the reservs (if I use them as such that is).
Secondary objective is to use snipers at exposed units, combined with battle psykers, meaning lowering the leadership first with battle psykers, then forcing them to go to ground.

Battle psykers are there for fear, and pure fire power of course. Lowering leadership is something I want to experiment with. It's been done before with my Witch Hunters with great success, and could work wounders with battle psykers.

Sly Marbo, taken for his pinning AP2 pistol. He could force enemy units to ground. Also, of course the one hit wunder demolision charge isn't to shabby.

Storm Troopers, well no real reason for these. Bought tons of lascutter teams, and wanted to use them for something. So now there in the army, as storm troopers.
Main purpose, act as fire magnets. Space Marines won't like them at all.
How they come on the the battle field all depends. I could mount them in a Valk/Vendetta, or just deep strike them. Might even infiltrate.

Veterans, well I wanted a mix of weapons, so I can tackle most things. Also I don't like copy and paste units.
Harker unit will of course infiltrate, and try to hurt the enemy infantry lines as much as possible.
Grenade launcher unit will target light armourd vehicles with krak or light infantry with frags.
Melta unit goes for heavy tanks, and heavy infantry (terminators).
Flamer unit, well all infantry basically. Will also assault if the enemy is weak enough.

Penal legions, in my army they act as "new commers" who needs to prove them self worthy to join the ranks of Sector 5 (the army name).
Purpose, to create abit of chaos on the field. Perhaps draw attension so other veteran units can work more safely.

Valkyries, fly in a squadron, hunting infantry. Of course transporting units in and out of battle.

Vendettas, in two squads. These are my only real mobile tank hunters.

HQ

Company Command @ 120
- Sniper rifle x4
- Astropath
- Camo cloaks

ELITE

Storm trooper squad 10 @ 185
- Meltagun x2

Guardsman Marbo @ 65

Battle psykers 8 @ 90

TROOPS

Veteran squad @ 130
- Shotgun x7
- Flamer x3
- Power fist
- Forward observers

Veteran squad @ 145
- Shotgun x7
- Meltagun x3
- Power fist
- Forward observers

Veteran squad @ 170
- Plasmagun x3
- Harker

Veteran squad @ 130
- Grenade launcher x3
- Missile launcher
- Forward observers

Penal legion @ 80

Penal legion @ 80

FAST ATTACK

Vendetta @ 130

Vendetta @ 130

Valkyrie 2 @ 280
- MRP
- Heavy bolter sponsors

Total points: 1735
Total models: 85 + 4 vehicles

15 pts to spare

My most common opponents will be:

- Dark Eldar
- Orks
- Space Marines
- Tyranids

It's just a game... have fun!
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2011, 13:01   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to 33rd Sirican Redbacks

Actually vash, I was thinking of experimenting on combining the primaris psykers, night shroud with the battle psykers ability to lower leadership, let me know how it goes, I was also trying to chain the psykers ability to lower ld with my ratlings to reasonable effect, i kept a unit of scouts with a heavy bolter pinned for a whole game (it was 400pt combat patrol), also bear in mind weaken resolve can be used out of a chimera, making up for their lack of survivability in the open.
Old 11 Jan 2018, 02:44   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Ủng hộ bạn
Old 11 Jan 2018, 11:48   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Finally got all the models (for now) I need for a decent Elysian army. Army tactics is based on I fight where I want and on my conditions. HQ command starts as hidden as they ever can. Their main objective, in the first 3 rounds, is to guide the reservs (if I use them as such that is). Secondary objective is to use snipers at exposed units, combined with battle psykers, meaning lowering the leadership first with battle psykers, then forcing them to go to ground. Battle psykers are there for fear, and pure fire power of course. Lowering leadership is something I want to experiment with. It's been done before with my Witch Hunters with great success, and could work wounders with battle psykers. Sly Marbo, taken for his pinning AP2 pistol. He could force enemy units to ground. Also, of course the one hit wunder demolision charge isn't to shabby. Storm Troopers, well no real reason for these. Bought tons of lascutter teams, and wanted to use them for something. So now there in the army, as storm troopers. Main purpose, act as fire magnets. Space Marines won't like them at all. How they come on the the battle field all depends. I could mount them in a Valk/Vendetta, or just deep strike them. Might even infiltrate. Veterans, well I wanted a mix of weapons, so I can tackle most things. Also I don't like copy and paste units. Harker unit will of course infiltrate, and try to hurt the enemy infantry lines as much as possible. Grenade launcher unit will target light armourd vehicles with krak or light infantry with frags. Melta unit goes for heavy tanks, and heavy infantry (terminators). Flamer unit, well all infantry basically. Will also assault if the enemy is weak enough. Penal legions, in my army they act as "new commers" who needs to prove them self worthy to join the ranks of Sector 5 (the army name). Purpose, to create abit of chaos on the field. Perhaps draw attension so other veteran units can work more safely. Valkyries, fly in a squadron, hunting infantry. Of course transporting units in and out of battle. Vendettas, in two squads. These are my only real mobile tank hunters. HQ Company Command @ 120 - Sniper rifle x4 - Astropath - Camo cloaks ELITE Storm trooper squad � 10 @ 185 - Meltagun x2 Guardsman Marbo @ 65 Battle psykers � 8 @ 90 TROOPS Veteran squad @ 130 - Shotgun x7 - Flamer x3 - Power fist - Forward observers Veteran squad @ 145 - Shotgun x7 - Meltagun x3 - Power fist - Forward observers Veteran squad @ 170 - Plasmagun x3 - Harker Veteran squad @ 130 - Grenade launcher x3 - Missile launcher - Forward observers Penal legion @ 80 Penal legion @ 80 FAST ATTACK Vendetta @ 130 Vendetta @ 130 Valkyrie � 2 @ 280 - MRP - Heavy bolter sponsors Total points: 1735 Total models: 85 + 4 vehicles 15 pts to spare My most common opponents will be: - Dark Eldar - Orks - Space Marines - Tyranids
Old 11 Jan 2018, 16:27   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Xem tất cả các loại răng sứ tại dây

Răng to*n sứ

Hiện nay, răng to*n sứ Zirconia l* một trong những thế hệ to*n sứ mới v* hiện đại hiện nay trên thế giới. To*n bộ quá trình thiết kế (CAD – Computer Aided Design) v* sản xuất (Computer Aided Manufacture) đều thực hiện trên máy t*nh.

Ưu điểm:

Răng to*n sứ có m*u sắc đẹp tự nhiên, không gây dị ứng
Loại răng sứ n*y có độ ch*nh xác, thẩm mỹ cao. Sườn được l*m bằng zirconia l* v*t liệu công nghệ cao đã được dùng trong t*u vũ trụ, l*m khớp nhân tạo trong y học…, có độ bền v* chịu lực rất tốt. Với những ưu điểm trên, răng to*n sứ đang l* sự lựa chọn phổ biến.
Nhược điểm:

Do s* dụng công nghệ CAD/CAM nên phải đầu tư máy móc khá đắt tiền, các thỏi Zirconia đều phải nh*p từ Mỹ hoặc Đức nên chi ph* cho răng sứ to*n sứ khá cao (khoảng 4.500.000 đồng/chiếc).
Tuy nhiên, nhờ những ưu điểm cao so với các loại răng sứ truyền thống nên ng*y c*ng có nhiều bệnh nhân chọn loại răng sứ n*y, nhất l* đối với những răng ph*a trước đòi hỏi độ thẩm mỹ cao.
Với những phân t*ch về các loại răng sứ hiện nay, hy vọng bạn sẽ có cái nhìn tổng quan về răng sứ, từ đó chọn cho mình được loại răng sứ phù hợp nhất với mình nhé.
Old 11 Jan 2018, 19:59   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

http://sieuthinoithat.win/
Old 12 Jan 2018, 02:05   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

http://cycylife.vn/
Old 12 Jan 2018, 17:01   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

http://cycylife.vn/