Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Quick 500pt list from Battleforce... (With the help of A few things...)
Old 01 Jul 2010, 14:51   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Quick 500pt list from Battleforce... (With the help of A few things...)

Hello guys I have a 500pt list all modeled (needs painting, :P ) and I wondered what you guys thought? I will get more Shock Troops eventually but I wondered if this list would work for now?

HQ: Company Command Squad:
Company Commander
Heavy Weapons Team W/ Missile Launcher
Veteran W/ Regimental Standard
Veteran W/ Vox-Caster
Dedicated Chimera W/ Stormbolter, Multi-Laser and Heavy Flamer
Total: 145

Troops: Veteran Squad W/ Grenade Launcher, Missile Launcher Team and Vox-Caster: 95

Veteran Squad W/ Grenade Launcher, Missile Launcher Team and Vox-Caster: 95

Fast Attack: 2 Armoured Sentinels W/ Plasma Cannons and Smoke Launchers: 160

Total: 500
All Comments/Critisims Appreciated
Jasonsea212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 15:04   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Quick 500pt list from Battleforce... (With the help of another Sentinel...)

While you are off to a good start, there is a lot you could do to improve the effectiveness of this list. It seems to me like you're going for a shooty army, so the thing to remember when building a list of this sort is that you want to focus on range.

Starting with your command squad, I would remove the meltabombs, medic, and plasma pistol. I would give them long range weapons like sniper rifles. 36" range and you can take advantage of the BS4. For survivability you could give them camo cloaks.
A second option would be to give them 3 plasmaguns and 1 medic. This would give you some excellent firepower and the medic will reduce the chance of overheating deaths.

Regarding your veterans, I would offer the same advice for the CCS. Remove the flamer and meltagun and replace them with plasmaguns or sniper rifles. I would chance the ML's to AC's. In 500 points you aren't going to have anything with a very high AV so the 2 shots from an AC would fare much better than 1 from am ML. As for vox-casters, they are of no use unless the CCS has one too. So if you really want the orders then put a vox in your CCS or just remove them from the veterans so you can afford more plasma.

As for the sentinels, I feel that HK's are not worth their points, specially in low point games. You're better off using those points for more plasma.

USAFTACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 15:42   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Quick 500pt list from Battleforce... (With the help of another Sentinel...)

Well thanks for all of that, But I'll have to be blunt here as I already have assembled them...

The CCS: You're right about meltabombs and the medic but since i'm running out of weapons on the sprues and I need to fit the points gap I might have to keep them for now... I will definitly swap the medic for a Vox-Caster though as I want the re-roll orders, hmmm... I will defintly resort this Squad out

Veterans: Now I see why you would immediatly think that the Meltagun and Flamer need to go but I am going to eventually make them as Troop Platoons which means Fewer weapons choice and since I don't think Plasma is good enough for my troops to choke on, I am going to leave these choices and leave them as they are.

For the ML teams I prefer blasts compared to more shots, thats just my personal thoughts about things but everyone has a personal liking.

Sentinels: You're absoultly right about HK Missiles, Removing them now!

Over all, My points need Rejuggling, so give me a few minutes.

EDIT: Ok, I've sorted it out and I had nothing else to strech 5pts onto Without hacking away at my models too much, so Commander has Meltabombs, Any C+C?
Old 01 Jul 2010, 17:03   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Quick 500pt list from Battleforce... (With the help of A few things...)

The list feels very out of place to me.

I've never seen the importance of the Regimental Standard, and I rather take weapons. Taking down a Voxcaster leaves you two slot for a sniper rifle, the range of Missile Launcher compliments either Grenade Launcher or Sniper Rifle.

Adding flamers to missile launcher doesn't really fit, you don't wanna move and you should avoid close combat. Grenade Launchers and missile launchers will fit better.

Having only one Vox-caster squad is a waste of points, arm the vets to the teeth, my man! I give them even more grenade launchers. :P

If you want to survive in combat more, I suggest camo cloak, having a 3+ Cover Save beats the hell out of everything they throw at you.

Lastly, as cool as Plasma-cannon Sentinel sounds....I kinda like it cause it's iffy, and it's your answer to MEQs anyways. So I'm not too sure if you need smoke launchers either, but that's optional.

Old 01 Jul 2010, 17:37   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Quick 500pt list from Battleforce... (With the help of A few things...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobb
I've never seen the importance of the Regimental Standard, and I rather take weapons. Taking down a Voxcaster leaves you two slot for a sniper rifle, the range of Missile Launcher compliments either Grenade Launcher or Sniper Rifle.
Ummm Re-roll Leadership tests says It's compulsory to a gunline?

Quote:
Adding flamers to missile launcher doesn't really fit, you don't wanna move and you should avoid close combat. Grenade Launchers and missile launchers will fit better.
Good point! I'll change that

Quote:
Having only one Vox-caster squad is a waste of points, arm the vets to the teeth, my man! I give them even more grenade launchers. :P
I correct you, all my squads have Vox-Caster, :P

Quote:
If you want to survive in combat more, I suggest camo cloak, having a 3+ Cover Save beats the hell out of everything they throw at you.
I'll Consider that in bigger points matches, but for now it's a no, :P
Old 01 Jul 2010, 18:44   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

The addition of a Chimera for your command squad is great for the survivability of your list. I often take standards in my gunline lists too, rerolling Ld is a wonderfull thing.

I do agree that smoke launchers aren't needed. It's doubtfull that you'll ever not have a target to shoot at with the range of a plasma cannon.

I really don't trust blast weapons as I don't like scattering, but if you feel safe with them then by all means include them, I just would caution you against relying on them.

USAFTACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2018, 02:46   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Chúc bác đắt khách nhé
Old 11 Jan 2018, 16:47   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Xem tất cả các loại răng sứ tại dây

Cấu tạo răng sứ Titan

Ưu điểm:

Titan được s* dụng khá phổ biến trong y học vì nó không gây dị ứng, ung thư v* có thể kết hợp tốt với tổ chức xương của cơ thể, trong đó có răng.
Răng sứ titan có tuổi thọ cao, *t nhạy cảm với thức ăn nóng, lạnh v* không l*m răng bị xuất huyết, thâm đen viền nướu.
Chất liệu titan được chứng minh l* có t*nh tương hợp sinh học tốt, *t k*ch ứng với cơ thể nên còn được s* dụng trong các dịch vụ nha khoa phức tạp khác liên quan đến giải phẫu như cấy ghép răng implant.
Răng sứ titan có tuổi thọ cao, *t nhạy cảm với thức ăn nóng, lạnh
L* loại răng sứ có giá th*nh trung bình, phù hợp với nhiều đối tượng khách h*ng.
Nhược điểm:

Bọc răng sứ Titan ban đầu cũng cho răng đẹp nhưng vì bản chất khung sườn vẫn l* hợp kim kim loại nên chiếu quang vẫn thấy có ánh đen v* lâu d*i vẫn bị tác động của phản ứng oxy hóa l*m đen viền nướu.
So sánh với các loại răng sứ cao cấp khác thì sau một thời gian s* dụng, m*u sắc của răng sứ titan có phần đục hơn, không tự nhiên như m*u ng* răng th*t.
Răng sứ quý kim: Loại răng n*y có phần bên trong được l*m từ kim loại quý như v*ng, platin, palladium v* phần sứ phủ bên ngo*i.

Răng sứ quý kim
Old 11 Jan 2018, 20:04   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

http://sieuthinoithat.win/
Old 12 Jan 2018, 02:15   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

http://cycylife.vn/