Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

21st Farral, 1850pt army
Old 22 Jun 2010, 17:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default 21st Farral, 1850pt army

Well I'm getting back into 40k after a bit of an absence. And I'm completely revamping my old guard army from the ground up(new models, new list, the works). I'll probably start a log sometime in the future.

This will be a take on all comer's list for a tourny next month if the same players show up as last time, I can probably expect, several marines, nids, guard, and orks and possibly dark eldar if I can convince a friend of mine to come.

anyway here's the list.

HQ
Company Command Squad(197)
-Officer w/ boltgun and power weapon, medic, vox-caster, grenade launcher, sniper rifle, Astropath, officer of the fleet, master of ordinance. All with camo cloaks.

Elites
Sly Marbo(65)
Storm Troopers: 10x Storm Troopers w/ 2x meltaguns(185)

Troop
Infantry Platoon
-Command Squad: Officer w/ plasma pistol and ccw, medic, 3 plasmaguns(115)
-Infantry Squad 1: 10x guardsmen w/ vox-caster, grenade launcher, heavy bolter(70)
-Infantry Squad 2: 10x guardsmen w/ vox-caster, sniper rifle, heavy bolter(70)
-Infantry Squad 3: 10x guardsmen w/ vox-caster, grenade launcher, missile launcher(75)
-Heavy Weapons Squad: 3 Autocannon teams(75)
Veteran Squad: 10x Veterans w/ sgt w/ bolt pistol and ccw, vox caster, 2x flamers, heavy flamer, forward sentries(137)
-Chimera w/ multi-laser, hull heavy bolter, heavy stubber, extra armor(80)
Veteran Squad: 10x Veterans w/ sgt w/ plasma pistol and power weapon, vox-caster, 2x plasmaguns, meltagun, forward sentries(165)

Fast Attack
Vendetta Gunship w/ 3 TL-Lascannons(130)

Heavy Support
Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ hull heavy bolter(150)
Leman Russ Battle Tank w/ hull heavy bolter(150)
Leman Russ Demolisher w/ Hull lascannon(180)

Total points: 1,844
-Better advise has never been spoken. It answers most rules questions we are forced to answer.
Johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 17:46   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: 21st Farral, 1850pt army

I would remove the vox-casters from your veterans. If you give your veterans forward sentries they'll most likely be out of range of orders anyways. I would also remove the GL from your command squad as well. If you're going to give them a medic then the best weapons would be plasmaguns. Since you're playing a mostly static list, you're not going to need that medic for anything other than saving yourself from overheating plasma saves.

USAFTACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 18:33   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

hmm you have a point on the medic, I just thought it'd be good to keep them alive to give orders longer and for when an enemy got into melee, but for 30 points it probably could be dropped.

why drop the vox from the vets if you don't mind me asking? Forward sentries only gives snare mines and stealth.

and what would you suggest me taking for all those points? Maybe try for a sentinal or mortar squad?
-Better advise has never been spoken. It answers most rules questions we are forced to answer.
Old 22 Jun 2010, 22:29   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

I'm sorry I got them confused with the thing stormtroopers can do. Sentinels are awesome, but not as effective unless you field a whole squadron of them.

I personally don't use any vox-casters anymore. I just feel that a vox network just takes up way too many points to be effective. I never build a list to take advantage of orders, I just use them when I can and if they don't work then they don't work. I've had some pretty good games with them, and I just don't feel that the vox network is worth the high point cost associated with it.

USAFTACP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 17:46   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

the vox is useful IMO, in a couple of small points games, I've lost count of the times I've been able to get off orders thanks to that.

hmm

I'm thinking of dropping the medic, camo-cloaks and the vox-caster from the company command squad, and replacing that with a mortar squad.

you think that would be more effective?
Old 17 Jan 2011, 01:50   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

i think mortar squad would work good against swarm opponents like nids and orks not subjected to the mob rule, seeing as how if they fail a wound then the leadership test their pinned until later, giving you breathing room.
Old 20 Feb 2011, 12:36   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to 33rd Sirican Redbacks

A small note here, if you only want the command squad for orders, drop the camo cloaks, medic and weapons and stick them in a chimera, with cammo netting, the chimera extends the officers order distance from its hull, and protects them better than carapace armour and a medic, and personally I have never killed anything with the master of ordnance, the only advisor I find worth it is the astopath, the other two could buy you a chimera for your stormies.
Old 11 Jan 2018, 02:32   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Up cho bác
abc160561b1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2018, 16:34   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Xem tất cả các loại răng sứ tại dây

Cấu tạo răng sứ Titan

Ưu điểm:

Titan được s* dụng khá phổ biến trong y học vì nó không gây dị ứng, ung thư v* có thể kết hợp tốt với tổ chức xương của cơ thể, trong đó có răng.
Răng sứ titan có tuổi thọ cao, *t nhạy cảm với thức ăn nóng, lạnh v* không l*m răng bị xuất huyết, thâm đen viền nướu.
Chất liệu titan được chứng minh l* có t*nh tương hợp sinh học tốt, *t k*ch ứng với cơ thể nên còn được s* dụng trong các dịch vụ nha khoa phức tạp khác liên quan đến giải phẫu như cấy ghép răng implant.
Răng sứ titan có tuổi thọ cao, *t nhạy cảm với thức ăn nóng, lạnh
L* loại răng sứ có giá th*nh trung bình, phù hợp với nhiều đối tượng khách h*ng.
Nhược điểm:

Bọc răng sứ Titan ban đầu cũng cho răng đẹp nhưng vì bản chất khung sườn vẫn l* hợp kim kim loại nên chiếu quang vẫn thấy có ánh đen v* lâu d*i vẫn bị tác động của phản ứng oxy hóa l*m đen viền nướu.
So sánh với các loại răng sứ cao cấp khác thì sau một thời gian s* dụng, m*u sắc của răng sứ titan có phần đục hơn, không tự nhiên như m*u ng* răng th*t.
Răng sứ quý kim: Loại răng n*y có phần bên trong được l*m từ kim loại quý như v*ng, platin, palladium v* phần sứ phủ bên ngo*i.

Răng sứ quý kim
Old 11 Jan 2018, 19:54   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

http://sieuthinoithat.win/