Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Cityfight Deathworld Veterans
Old 07 Apr 2007, 16:32   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Cityfight Deathworld Veterans

I was reading the Deathworld Army list the other day and saw were they say you can adapt it to fit other deathworld terrain.

I thought that it would be cool to have troops from a Deathworld that is completely covered in city. In the rules you could just replace the words jungle/woods with city ruins/rubble.

Then I started thinking about whether or not this would be fair for my opponents. City ruins and rubble already confer 4+ cover save, so that one deathworld veterans attribute wouldn't do me much good. Also, I would pay a steep price for flamers and such. Even with that though, I'm wondering if it would be unfair to my opponents (though obviously, I would need their permission to play the list), as Cities of Death imposes it's own restrictions on armies.

Any thoughts on the balance/fairness of this idea? I really like the fluff that's taking shape in my mind for these guys, and want to make sure they would be fair, when and if I collected an army of them.
TB
Old 08 Apr 2007, 06:35   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Cityfight Deathworld Veterans

i had the same ideal, but then on our battle field we just littered it with jungles and building ;D

OK partner, good job. now could you please spit out the fugitive?
-holly short

lets just say im a very smart boy.
-artemis fowl again!
Parkspaz is offline   Reply With Quote