Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Scores
Closed Thread
Old 02 May 2010, 00:37   #61 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Colonel Marksman
Default Re: The Scores

The Elati, (fighting for Alaitoc) barely managed to steal a victory from the Mon'Keigh Imperial Fists... but it was at the cost of the abandonment of the Alaitoc allies to the Mon'Keigh "Terminators". This relationship is going pale...

[+1 to Alaitoc.]

Games in the Past Month:
Tau: W-1, T-0, L-1
Witch H: W-0, T-0, L-0
Eldar: W-2, T-0, L-1
Guard: W-0, T-0, L-0
Other: W-2, T-1, L-0
Old 03 May 2010, 19:37   #62 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I am sorry for the delay in reporting victory fellow autarchs, the Mon-Keigh apparently wish to test my ability in so called AS-Levels.
I wish to report to you a victory at neutralizing the rocket of those crude orks, the battle was conducted with 4 overall commanders and although it is hard to tell i believe there were at least 2000 or so "Points" if i may phrase it so, of combatatents present.

Victory
2000 point battle, 4 players
The battle was organised by me :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piedmon
Phwoar.
Old 05 May 2010, 18:18   #63 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

+3 to Commorragh
+3 to Iyanden
+1 to Alaitoc.

The scores will be closed tomorrow, and the results will be revealed =)
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 05 May 2010, 20:27   #64 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I hope the deaths inflicted upon our foes shall appease your bloodlust for you seem to require a lot of battles from our forces that are streched thinly. Never the less i have recently "persuaded" the commander of a local monkeigh army to join forces for an attack on a heavily armed ork encampment.

A mixture of our graceful falcons and the monkeigh's bruteforce method of valkyrie soon had us gaining the upper hand but a counter attack by the foul orks reduced us to only holding 2 out of the three objectives, the credit of course goes to the falcons who carried the deadly dire avengers to secure our objective whilst a second squad also attacked the orks home objective wrestling it from the foul gretchin.

1000 Eldar + Guard Vs 200 Ork
I organized as practise for doubles Tourney
Eldar won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piedmon
Phwoar.
Old 06 May 2010, 15:16   #65 (permalink)
Shas'O

Scores updated, possibly for the last time.

You have NINE HOURS left, people. And then the fruits of your labours shall be revealed =)
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 07 May 2010, 00:48   #66 (permalink)
Shas'O

ALL SCORES ARE IN!

The first Eldar campaign on TO run by me is over! And soon you shall see the results of your labours!

You are now permitted to change back to your previous names and avatars should you wish =)

You may call me Circus.
Closed Thread