Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Scores
Closed Thread
Old 06 Apr 2010, 22:19   #11 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: The Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedhoradh
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spear of Lyanden
Im am going to declare allegiance to Lyanden, for the first time since joining TO i will now become "The Spear of Twilight" and im gonna change my picture to something more befitting of an Eldar Warrior.
I assumed "Lyanden" was a typo of "Iyanden," but it's in your new name too, so is this a non-canon craftworld? As such, do you wish to be in with "Others" or supporting one of the existing Craftworlds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Exarch Freyoth
Lord Exarch Freyoth supports the craftworld of Ril'Okai.
Likewise, what I said to the Spear of Lyanden.

[hr]

A point has been added to Commorragh for The Dark Father's Left Hand's profile change. Taldaneth, your name's Eldar enough so if you lose that Necron in your avatar it'll get a point for Ulthwe =P
Whoops, i wondered why it kept correcting me :P.
I'll change it, find my codex and read some background (it just felt like L was better then I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piedmon
Phwoar.
Old 07 Apr 2010, 00:22   #12 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Warpspiderman

I'll just support Biel-Tan. They've always been cool to my craftworld. Unlike those Saim-Hann jerks...
Old 07 Apr 2010, 02:54   #13 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

Points added to Iyanden and Biel-Tan.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 08 Apr 2010, 21:30   #14 (permalink)
Shas'La

loeldrad here making my profile change in support of Ulthwé.

-Farseer Maechu of Ulthwe
Old 11 Apr 2010, 22:45   #15 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Lord Zambia

The Kabal of the Screaming Shadow, devoted to the Commorragh Realm, will leave behind us a trail of death and destruction.

(In simple terms, i would like my points to go towards the Commorragh :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhontauel
4 lightening claws LMAO. wouldn't the inquisition get involved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedibean
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmotty
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrino
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire at Will
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Old 16 Apr 2010, 15:18   #16 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

A trail of destruction left a Tau world for dead on this day, as the Kabal of the Screaming Shadow plunged the ice world in deep strife and corruption, leaving armies in their wake.

- Today i went to my mates plays (plays Tau) and we played 2 games (1k and 2k) and i won both games. Will write up battle reports tomorrow as it is gone 1am...

Lord Zambia

Quote:
Quote:
Killing terminators with flamers is like trying to stop a charging elephant with a fly swatter.
Quote:
if your not going to change your ammo between battles then you deserve to be giving people rashes.
Quote:
Ah, that's a shame. It's kind of funny, because I'd imagine that running headfirst into a force field would pretty much ruin your initiative.
Quote:
Why not take over France? You could do it with a pistol, which in doing would make you the most armed man in the country.
Want to play Robot Wars using 40k Concepts? PM me for details on how you can get your FREE copy of the rules.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 19:51   #17 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

Two points to Commorragh! Well done.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 18 Apr 2010, 21:12   #18 (permalink)
PNW
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Haha, I read that in Dumbledore's voice.
I'll go away now
Old 18 Apr 2010, 22:33   #19 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW
Quote:
Haha, I read that in Dumbledore's voice.
LOL - i hear you...but Circus (well Cedhoradh for campaign purposes) might sound a little different to Dumbledore :P

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19 Apr 2010, 03:25   #20 (permalink)
Shas'La

The combined might of The Kabal of the Black Heart and Biel-tan (with some minor assistance) claimed a swift and brutal victory against the mon keigh of Genericus Prime. After luring the Astartes warriors into an ambush, the combined onslaught of the Eldar race (and friends) swept aside the human war machines in a stream of lance fire, and Incubi and Aspect Warriors fell on their prey with brutal efficiency.

-My brother and I organized, played in, and won a 5v6 18,000pt per side Apocalypse game with my Eldar and DE. Details to come when I'm not totally zonked. I'd like to count my points towards Commoragh, though I don't know if it matters that both armies were in the same game.
I can't believe games workshop are really that unorganised. The DE codex looks like it was made back in 1970 and yet they're more worried about making sure the space marines are walking around in diamond coated power armour and shooting tyranids with sequin covered bolters
Closed Thread