Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Need help identifying pieces!
Old 09 Feb 2011, 00:37   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Need help identifying pieces!

Hey all. I was talking to my friend who also plays 40k (I am new to TTG), and he said the pieces I am looking for appear to be from the Tau set. I searched around a bit, and found your site. I am posting here in hopes you can help me identify some of the pieces found on this:

http://thretris.deviantart.com/art/S...et=30#comments

Specifically, I am looking for the piece on the lower left hand corner, as well as the piece just below screen. I have found a suitable alternative for the hoses on the top of the unit, as well as the one that crosses over the lower left hand piece, but if you can find me the specific pieces, I will award you 10+ internets! I also think I have found an alternative to the weapon featured at the top left, but if you can identify that too, then cool.

Just FYI, I am not planning on ripping the original creator off to sell these, I am just making one for my brother as a gift.

Thanks so much for your help in advance!
iamakidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2011, 00:51   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Didn't see this was a multi post, so ill copy and past here assuming the other thread will get deleted

the only thing I see 40k on that gameboy is the little thing over the bottom right speaker, looks like its lil bit of a piece off of a space marine tank, look to the right of the T in the word "KIT"

jeleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2011, 01:00   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

hi jeleak. I was actually able to find that correct piece already, on this sprue (top left)

http://www.thewarstore.com/product40137.html

I've tried getting in contact with Games Workshop about them potentially carrying the other pieces, to no avail

Sorry about the double post, I wasn't sure exactly where would be correct (or more correct!) Thanks man.
iamakidder is offline   Reply With Quote