Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Quick rule question
Old 19 Dec 2010, 07:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Quick rule question

Ok I know when Skimmers go all out (over 12 inches) and get immobilzed they are considered wrecked. However was there a rule for transports that when they get wrecked that all the troops inside die rather then rolling for wounds? If so can someone point me to where that rule is. Came up in a game but couldn't find the rule on it.
Old 19 Dec 2010, 19:22   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

I've heard of no such rule. Maybe if your enemy blocked all the doors on your vehicle then they would die but other than that they just take hits as if they had been hit by an exploding vehicle. The rest would just get out. I think maybe a pinning check might also be involved? I would have to check my rulebook for that.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

95% of teens would go into a panic attack if the jonas brothers were about to jump off the empire state building, copy and paste this if you are the 5% who would pull up a lawn chair & grab some popcorn and yell JUMP!!!
W40kG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2010, 00:57   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

It's in the current Errata on GW site.
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_...k_FAQ_V1_1.pdf

I should change my name to Number 1. Not because I'm conceited but because thats what I always roll at inopportune moments.

Link to my Terrain Table Article http://tauonline.org/?content=browse...ry&article=619
AndyinUT is offline   Reply With Quote