Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Important Objects
Old 15 Oct 2010, 22:21   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Smile Important Objects

You know how the Necron think artifacts are important? Tau think Ethereal are important? Well I'd like to know an object from each army that is of most importance. I'm going to use this information for a book i'm writing. Also if you help me edit the book or message me ideas for a while, I will be absolutely sure to thank you at the end of the book. Hell, I might even think about sending you a copy when it's done! Thank you so much, I'll keep you guys uptated, prolouge, chapter 1 and 2 are almost done. I'll put them on fanfiction.net. Again, thanks for your time mates.
Armadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2010, 23:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Well for the imperial guard and all space marines it's obviously the emperor Chaos deamons and chaos space marines their respective chaos gods Orks have teeth or thier gods mork and something not familiar enough with eldar and for tyranids its just their next meal ^_^
Antisocialnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2010, 00:03   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Yea but I want a scene (not gunna spoil it) where the main character runs out, takes the object and run back to base. So you can't really pick up the throne and run away from the raging SM's after you. I can imagine it now, "THE XENO SCUM HAS TOUCHED THE THRONE, SQUASH HIM LIKE THE BUG HE IS!!"
Old 16 Oct 2010, 09:59   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadon View Post
Yea but I want a scene (not gunna spoil it) where the main character runs out, takes the object and run back to base. So you can't really pick up the throne and run away from the raging SM's after you. I can imagine it now, "THE XENO SCUM HAS TOUCHED THE THRONE, SQUASH HIM LIKE THE BUG HE IS!!"
oh well i thought you just wanted to know whats most important to each race and since you put down ethereal i thought people would be ok ok so important and reasonably transportable orks would be a big bag of teeth nids still their dinner imperial guard would be like any other army i suppose intel their superior officers company banners etc space marines probably their gene seed maybe.
Antisocialnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2010, 11:16   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Well in Firewarrior the IG took an Ethereal, so anything's possible. I can make the character steal a flag so that he may lead them into a trap, I don't know. Thank you very much for the suggestions, I think fighting Necron would be the best because of the Orb artifact that revives downed Necrons, we can have the main character steal that instead.
Old 22 Oct 2010, 07:31   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

you can't really pick up the throne and run away from the raging SM's after you. I can imagine it now to squash it.
sunjay is offline   Reply With Quote