Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Anyone know where I can get the SoB Box?
Old 23 May 2010, 17:37   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Anyone know where I can get the SoB Box?

Ok so I really want to start a Witch Hunters army but I don't want to buy minis in the stupid 3 for 9 blister packs. I was wondering if anyone knows any online stores that have them in stock, seeing as GW isn't selling them anymore. I'm going to pop down to my LGS and see if they're got any, but I was hoping to get some online. I need about 3-4 Boxes. I've got some cool conversions planned, but I really need some basic Infantry to start off with. I'll be sending GW an email, and I'm going to look on eBay, but I'd apprieciate your help anyhow. I also need a copy of the Codex, as i'll have to give back the one I'm borrowing eventually.
UDL
ultimatedragonlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2010, 17:55   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Anyone know where I can get the SoB Box?

Came across this in my travels today. Not only do they have them but they're at 35% off!

It's my understanding that that particular store only does a single Deal of the Day, which changes daily. Today just happens to be the SOB box set, so if you want them at that price I'd order them ASAP.

Not sure if that's useful to you, depending on where you're located, but seeing as I saw it earlier today I thought it might be worth mentioning.
[hr]
Masked Thespian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2010, 18:19   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Great, but the link doesn't work. I checked the Witch Hunter category, and they have the Codex, but not the SoB box. If I can find then great but it'd be good to know where you found it? Do I need an account to see the Deal of the Day?
UDL
Old 23 May 2010, 18:26   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

No idea why you can't see it. I don't have an account with them at all. And when I click the link it works fine for me.

If you go to the front page (http://store.miniwargaming.com/) then right at the top, underneath "Your account: Login Register", it should say "Today's Deal - Sisters of Battle Squad (35% Off)" which you can click on to take you to the page in question.
[hr]
Old 23 May 2010, 18:47   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

I can't see what you're refering too. Can you circle it in the screenshot below?
Thats the site your link sends me too.
Old 23 May 2010, 18:51   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

You're being redirected to the MiniWarGaming Europe website. The one I'm talking about is the Canadian/American website where the prices are in Canadian Dollars and American Dollars.

At the top of the page click "MiniWarGaming CA/US" and it should take you to a place where you can click on "Today's Deal - Sisters of Battle Squad (35% Off)"
[hr]